What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R13 | Mon | Tigers 17-16* Knights | Leichhardt #nrlwesnew

R13: WST v NEW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2011teams-wst-main.jpg

1. Wade McKinnon 2. Lote Tuqiri 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Tim Moltzen 5. Mitch Brown 6. Benji Marshall 7. Robert Lui
8. Aaron Woods 9. Robbie Farah (c) 10. Keith Galloway 11. Simon Dwyer 12. Gareth Ellis 13. Chris Heighington

Interchange: 14. Beau Ryan 15. Liam Fulton 16. Bryce Gibbs 17. Andrew Fifita

2011teams-nwc-alt.jpg

1. Wes Naiqama 2. James McManus 3. Junior Sa'u 4. Keith Lulia 5. Akuila Uate 6. Beau Henry 7. Kurt Gidley (C)
8. Richie Fa'aoso 9. Matt Hilder 10. Evarn Tuimavave 11. Chris Houston 12. Neville Costigan 13. Joel Edwards

Interchange: 14. Isaac De Gois 15. Antonio Kaufusi 16. Cameron Ciraldo 17. Dan Tolar

2011ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jared Maxwell and Steve Lyons
Touch Judges: David Abood and Adam Gee; Video Referee: Paul Mellor

Toyota Cup Round 13
Tigers v Knights @ Leichhardt, Mon 4:45pm

NSW Cup Round 13
Central Coast (NWC) v Balmain Ryde-Eastwood (WST) @ Morrie Breen Oval, Kanwal, Sat 3:00pm
Western Suburbs (WST) v Canterbury (CBY) @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Sat 3:00pm

TOYOTA CUP & NSW CUP TEAMS - click here

nrl-r13wstnwc.jpg

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wests Tigers v Newcastle Knights
Monday 6 June 2011, kickoff 7:00pm; Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield
TV: Live FOX Sports 2 & 2 HD; Live Radio: Triple M
Referees: Jared Maxwell and Steve Lyons; Touch Judges: David Abood and Adam Gee; Video Referee: Paul Mellor

Tigers: 1. Wade McKinnon 2. Lote Tuqiri 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Tim Moltzen 5. Mitch Brown 6. Benji Marshall 7. Robert Lui 8. Aaron Woods 9. Robbie Farah (c) 10. Keith Galloway 11. Simon Dwyer 12. Gareth Ellis 13. Chris Heighington
Interchange: 14. Beau Ryan 15. Liam Fulton 16. Bryce Gibbs 17. Andrew Fifita
Knights: 1. Wes Naiqama 2. James McManus 3. Junior Sa'u 4. Keith Lulia 5. Akuila Uate 6. Beau Henry 7. Kurt Gidley (C) 8. Richie Fa'aoso 9. Matt Hilder 10. Evarn Tuimavave 11. Chris Houston 12. Neville Costigan 13. Joel Edwards
Interchange: 14. Isaac De Gois 15. Antonio Kaufusi 16. Cameron Ciraldo 17. Dan Tolar

NRL Teams R13: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21250

Other (lower grade) teams: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21263

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'll throw it out there and say if the Tigers score 16 points, they win.

Vic Mackey

Referee
We've named by far our strongest side all year. Should win and win well against the knights missing their main play maker. Although this is the tigers here...

perverse

Referee
god help us, the spine is just all sorts of f**ked up. Gidley at half... Wes at fullback (not to knock Wes, but he's a backup fullback...)... Hilder offers zero from dummy half... and a rookie with a lot of talent, but honestly hasn't even found his feet yet. it's like some sort of horrid nightmare. the bench evokes deep pitted fear from somewhere within my soul, too. aside from De Gois they are f**king oxygen thieves.

Noname36

First Grade
Considering the incredible amount of nuffies in the side still f**k up tries even when Mullen has practically put them over the line, I don't even wanna imagine our attack without him.

If we manage to score one try with that spine it'll be a miracle.

Tigers by as many as they want.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Considering the incredible amount of nuffies in the side still f**k up tries even when Mullen has practically put them over the line, I don't even wanna imagine our attack without him.

If we manage to score one try with that spine it'll be a miracle.

Tigers by as many as they want.

If you were playing any other team I might agree with you, but it's the tigers. You should cross the line at least twice, our defense is terrible.

MacDougall

First Grade
How can Bennett tell Paterson to move on when the alternatives seem to be three of the most useless players in the NRL?

That being said, one of them will run all over us and score a double, it's the Tigers thing. Out of those three I'd say it'll be Ciraldo.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Ciraldo couldn't run through a Kleenex tissue. You have nothing to worry about.

If anyone could make him run through a Kleenex tissue it would be us.

That being said I am quietly confident given the return of Ellis, Tuqiri and Galloway. Looks a much strong side with these players back.

Whoosh

Juniors
Tigers should win here, but if this really is their strongest side, with Beau Ryan on the bench, then they may have a long season ahead of them.

MacDougall

First Grade
Tigers should win here, but if this really is their strongest side, with Beau Ryan on the bench, then they may have a long season ahead of them.

It doesn't take much thought to realise that Chris Lawrence is still missing here. Simply put him in Moltzen's place and drop Moltzen to 14 and yeah that probably is the Round 1 team.

Todd Payten is thereabouts as well.

It doesn't take much thought to realise that Chris Lawrence is still missing here. Simply put him in Moltzen's place and drop Moltzen to 14 and yeah that probably is the Round 1 team.

Todd Payten is thereabouts as well.

Bring back Lawrence and Payten we'd be pretty close to full strength, Utai is also out, but I rate Brown better.