What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R14 | Fri | Dragons 14-28 Titans | WIN Jubilee #nrldragtit

R14: STG v GCO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DecoyRunner

Juniors
Scott Prince finally wakes up. Dragons defence was pretty average. They missed Scott and Creagh the most tbh.

DJShaksta

First Grade
LoL@Dragons fans booing the refs off!
Titans got robbed blind in the first half and the refs started to even it up in the 2nd.
Titans deserved the win.

9 players out during the rep season is the price you pay for dominating the game - ask Brisbane and Melbourne in years gone by.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Yeah...tipped the Dragons. Woops

You clearly do not understand how much Soward's kicking game as well as Morris, Boyd, Gasnier and Cooper are crucial to our early tackle meters. Not to mention our defence on the fringes with Creagh and Scott. Titan's are shithouse but even with my rose-coloured glasses knew a loss was a bigger chance of happening...

Overall pretty happy with the performance of our younger blokes. Mckinnon and Marketo had some quality touches out there. However the defence was pretty ordinary, but I guess that's to be expected when you have virtually your entire backline gone and your two best defenders.

Last edited:

no name

Coach
And that was played before the final siren. The refs have done a shocking, shocking job tonight. The Titans have them to thank for this win.

.........only being 14 points. Could have been more with some decent refs.

Rodent

Bench
Dragons streak comes to an end. Still, look what it took. They might improve a little with Boyd, Morris, Gasnier, Cooper, Soward, Scott, Creagh and Stanley to come back in.

2010Dragons

Bench
Old saggy TITS perk up against young Dragons.

Oh Well SH%T HAPPENS....win lose or draw we are still number 1 on the ladder.

Jason Maher

Immortal
What a master of the English language...

Good young player though. Looks a ready-made replcement for Friend.

Eelectrica

Referee
I think the Titans have won anyway against the Dragons 'B' team, but the refs really made some god awefull blunders that just happened to favour the Titans in the second half.

I mean the not awarding six to go at the end when the Titans player jumped on the ball, which was then kicked by a dragons player, the ref who responsible for missing that should be dropped.

beave

Coach
Hammerhead-Shark-sea-life-2634523-459-296.jpg

'Hi, my name's Matt Srama'................

f**k me his eyes are a kilometer apart from each other.......... can play but!!!!

no name

Coach
The Titans stay off the bottom of the ladder for another 24 hrs.

Maybe that's why Skeepey boy is cranky?

This Year?

Immortal
The Tits played like a park footy side for the 1st half.
In the 2nd half, they remembered they were playing against one.

Latest posts