What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Rivalry R19 | Sun | Knights 10-32 Sea Eagles | Ausgrid

R19: NEW v MAN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2011teams-nwc-main.jpg

1. Wes Naiqama 2. James McManus 3. Junior Sa'u 4. Keith Lulia 5. Akuila Uate 6. Ryan Stig 7. Jarrod Mullen (c)
8. Richie Fa'aoso 9. Isaac De Gois 10. Evarn Tuimavave 11. Chris Houston 12. Neville Costigan 13. Joel Edwards

Interchange: 14. Matt Hilder 15. Antonio Kaufusi 16. Cameron Ciraldo 17. Dan Tolar
Reserves: 18. Mark Taufua 19. Steve Southern 20. Adam MacDougall

2011teams-man-alt.jpg

1. Brett Stewart 2. Michael Robertson 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Steve Matai 5. David Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Jason King (c) 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Joe Galuvao 13. Glenn Stewart

Interchange: 14. Vic Mauro 15. Jamie Buhrer 16. Shane Rodney 17. George Rose
Reserves: 18. Tim Robinson 19. Darcy Lussick

2011ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Tony Archer and Ashley Klein
Touch Judges: Paul Holland and Ricky MacFarlane; Video Referee: Steve Clark

Toyota Cup Round 19
Knights v Sea Eagles @ Ausgrid, Sun 12:45pm

NSW Cup Round 19
Central Coast (NWC) v Cronulla (CRO, MEL) @ Morrie Breen Oval, Kanwal, Sat 3:00pm
Manly (MAN) v Canterbury (CBY) @ Brookvale Oval, Sat 3:00pm

Lower grade team lineups: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21557

nrl-r19nwcman.jpg

Last edited:

undertaker

Coach
If the Knights put in a good performance against the Cowboys, this match is shaping to be an absolute blockbuster. Potentially the match of the round.

jonno_knights

Juniors
For 1997? Nah we're over it. You boys will need to be as pumped up on steroids as you were in 97 to take this one out though.

Why would we be paying you guys back for 1997?

Happiest day of my life along with the 2001 grand final.

Its payback for injuring half our squad in round 3, and not finishing the job on Ciraldo (jks).

Heading up the F3 for this one, should be a cracker.

Anyone know if GA is likely to sellout? I've got two refs/juniors passes so would like to know if that section is likely to sell out? doubt the whole stands would sell out though. Im expecting our biggest crowd of the year easily though.

MWTS - Newcastle Sunday 17th July
At long last a Sunday game at Newcastle!!

The supporters bus is a good way to travel for this one for those that can get on board (onloy $20 return for members) - see here for bookings

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp

We've been contacted by the licensee of the ground who advises the following:-

"Visiting supporters will be located in the GA grassed section of the South Eastern corner of the Southern Concourse, at the front of the grassed area there are 40 seats your supporters can use on the day.

Visiting supporters can purchase GA tickets to allow them access to the visiting supporter’s area.

Signs are displayed at the back of the bay advising the visiting supporter’s area.

The easiest and shortest way for visiting supporters to entry the stadium will be via the southern entry gate (Gate Q) via the southern carpark."

West Leagues Club is a good spot pre-game for a cold drink and a meal - about 10 mins walk from the ground - it is kid friendly and not too crowded on game day.

jonno_knights

Juniors
Yeh, Im staying the night at wests (well the hotel next too it). Its good for before and after the game. Plenty of reasonable options for eating, and its never been crowded at the bars before the game and being a sunday arvo game the walk to the ground should be a breeze (hopefully its not as windy up there as it has been in the gong).

Silent Knight

First Grade
I would like to retract my last statement. I didn't realise we would play that bad against a Thurston-less Cowboys. Manly by 40.

effnic

Bench
Lol knights fans dont be so harsh on your team, the cows are different team this year without thurston they even gave us a run for our money at brookie without there origin stars.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: I love how people turn on their team after one poor performance. Yes, I know we were diabolical, even insipid last night, but we won't be that bad again on Sunday; I can guarantee you that. Gidley being out is a blow, but at least we get him out of the halves, meaning Stig and Mullen can run the show.

It'd be nice if we actually went forward before going sideways in this one and it'd also be nice if MacDougall is cited for that knee-lift of his last night. We could do with him missing a game or 10.

This game will be a cracker and on form, you'd have to say Manly will win, but don't discount the Knights either.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Newcastle Knights v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Sunday 17 July 2011, kickoff 3:00pm; Ausgrid Stadium
TV: Delayed Ch 9, 4:00pm; Live Radio: 2GB, ABC + Network
Referees: Tony Archer and Ashley Klein; Touch Judges: Paul Holland and Ricky MacFarlane; Video Referee: Steve Clark

Knights: 1. Wes Naiqama 2. James McManus 3. Junior Sa'u 4. Keith Lulia 5. Akuila Uate 6. Ryan Stig 7. Jarrod Mullen (c) 8. Richie Fa'aoso 9. Isaac De Gois 10. Evarn Tuimavave 11. Chris Houston 12. Neville Costigan 13. Joel Edwards
Interchange: 14. Matt Hilder 15. Antonio Kaufusi 16. Cameron Ciraldo 17. Dan Tolar 18. Mark Taufua 19. Steve Southern 20. Adam MacDougall
Sea Eagles: 1. Brett Stewart 2. Michael Robertson 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Steve Matai 5. David Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Jason King (c) 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Joe Galuvao 13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange: 14. Vic Mauro 15. Jamie Buhrer 16. Shane Rodney 17. George Rose 18. Tim Robinson 19. Darcy Lussick

http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21547