What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under 20's

8 wins in a row after their win today, amazing run of form that has seen them climb to 5th and 3 points in front of the Dogs who obviously play tomorrow.

There's some absolute guns in that team I want to see in first grade circa 2013-14.

Monk

Referee
It was great watching them today against the Dragons, it's good to see them doing so well.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Kane Evans is a real talent, Dylan Napa is another good front rower, Tau Tau Moga is solid, Glenn Dumbrell and Ethan Lowe have been pretty good too.

Any names in particular?

Evans & Lowe are the standout players. Wells would have been the third but that's done.

O'Sullivan, Alofa, Moga, Blair, Dumbrell are players who have the potential to force their way in and all play in problematic positions for first grade and to a lesser extent Newtown.

Neither of the halves are impressive.

I would have to disagree, well, sort of.
Both are doing fine, but still not looking to grab any attention to first grade.
Littlejohn has the attitude, not sure whether they will be contenders.
I'd rather think about Ford.

Ford is not good either. We had a wonderful player in Miller and 12 months on that decision has cost us

Ford, whenever I go down to Henson Park, he's there in the game, making plays, yet continually goes missing. I can't argue at all with your second bit...Miller will be a star, especially if Lui leaves.

The boys went down 26-10, they'll verse the Sharks next week.

Not at the best today, yet I still remain confident. Moga back next week will be a massive boost, remembering how he tore apart Cronulla last time. The biggest news is that we avoid Auckland until the Grand Final, of course, if we make it.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I think this loss is good for them, they'd won 11 in a row, which is a record for the Toyota Cup and I think this loss will give them an opportunity to iron out some flaws.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Also means we avoid the warriors as well till GF if we make it

they couldn't be knocked out as 7 and 8 both lost before this game was played so i was also thinking maybe they lost to avoid the warriors but of course they have to beat the sharks first this friday night. I suppose if they do win the cowboys will want to play the gf qualifier in melbourne not sydney?

Latest posts