What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Height and HGH Boosters.

Bob_Sacamano

Juniors
Hello
I am 19 years of age. Unfortunately I am very short ( Ben Barbas height). I am going to see my doctor for an issue and while I am there I might get her advice on HGH boosters. For the time being however.

Do items like this please read the label in the link http://www.mrsupplement.com.au/body-ripped-hgh-plus-zma work? Since it isnt pure HGH its just a booster it shouldnt be too bad right?

I just want to grow an inch or two taller would help me so much with my confidence.

Thanks.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Im no expert mate but I would be very careful when going down this road

I would def be talking to your GP before ordering stuff like that off the net

Chook Norris

First Grade
You're 174cm mate, that's above or equal to average and i wouldn't call that "Very short"

If you were the height of Matt Utai, maybe ;-) .. mind you i classify myself as very short and only tip in at 168cm at 18yo. I've asked my GP about HGH and it's generally not recommended tbh. There are obvious side effects and i'm not sure there's certainty of growth especially if your growth plates have already closed - which they most likely have at the age of 19

but ye, best ask your doctor and get his opinion

Cliffhanger

Coach
I'd definitely seek professional advice before going for that.

The only way to increase your HGH is basically through steroids or other means which are not legal. Getting your body to release more if its available HGH is a different story, I would recommend bee pollen over this, only because it's more natural and at least you know what it is. It also helps release your HGH quicker, however the taste is absolutely disgusting and it has an even worse after taste.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'd definitely seek professional advice before going for that.

The only way to increase your HGH is basically through steroids or other means which are not legal. Getting your body to release more if its available HGH is a different story, I would recommend bee pollen over this, only because it's more natural and at least you know what it is. It also helps release your HGH quicker, however the taste is absolutely disgusting and it has an even worse after taste.

this

Pyroz

Juniors
I hate opening these threads with no resolution. Anyway, HGH isn't always a bad idea, but it sure will be if you do it without medical advice.

dogslife

Coach
Personally I think all HGH supps are bogus. They are meant to promote your bodies release of naturally occuring HGH. The easiest way to boost HGH is to go to the doctor, and they always think twice about it. But it's up to you it's just my opinion. Also shop somewhere else, Mr Supps is a rip for just about everything

nqcowboy87

Bench
Hello
I am 19 years of age. Unfortunately I am very short ( Ben Barbas height). I am going to see my doctor for an issue and while I am there I might get her advice on HGH boosters. For the time being however.

Do items like this please read the label in the link http://www.mrsupplement.com.au/body-ripped-hgh-plus-zma work? Since it isnt pure HGH its just a booster it shouldnt be too bad right?

I just want to grow an inch or two taller would help me so much with my confidence.

Thanks.

buddy, im going to give you some advice that youre probably not gonna like. your height and general weight range are predispositioned by genetics, when theres two fat people that get married theyre gonna have a fat kid and that kid is never gonna look like david beckham or mila kunis theyr always gonna be on the large size like dave taylor hes always gonna be big, thats genetics. while there is always wiggle room with weight, height is something you cant really change without extreme surgery and even then it f###'s you up (and its really only to make you shorter and is only used in medical procedures). i wouldnt be messing with hgh, dogs life is right they are essentially bogus and a pretty risky. dude dont worry about all this crap, so what if youre ben barbas height, youre only 19 maybe youll get a late growth spurt you dont stop growing till about 25 anyway. if you dont grow any taller it doesnt matter there are tons of people that are short and have no worries, hell even peter dinklage is a midget and hes one of the coolest actors there is.

and as a side note despite what you might hear elsewhere, heres the inside scoop all these things like no xplode pre priming muscle drenching nitric fluid acid or whyatever theyr calling it these days, theyre pretty much all bs, its just sugar in shiny packets with aggresive marketing, you really only need a good solid diet additional protien in whey powder form to supplement your diet and maybe if you feel inclined some creatine monohydrate and a good fluid intake

how do i know all this, i was once in your boat, playing under 16's built like preston campbell on a diet, i turned to all that bs stuff they shove down your throat in the magazines in year 12. i then whent and studied to be a pt and found out most off that stuff is bs.

the rule is
solid diet -protien, carbs and vegies/fruit
solid fluid intake
whey protien after workouts and before bed
rest
solid and sufficient workout plan (you really only need to hit weights twice a week, and if youre dead keen on bulkin up, limit cardio, dont elimanate it, but cut it down a bit)
stretching
rest

it sounds like a lot but its a hell of a lot less complicated than any of the other ways
(i dont work as a pt anymore, but that is really a pretty universal rule)

Red Bear

Referee
buddy, im going to give you some advice that youre probably not gonna like. your height and general weight range are predispositioned by genetics, when theres two fat people that get married theyre gonna have a fat kid and that kid is never gonna look like david beckham or mila kunis theyr always gonna be on the large size like dave taylor hes always gonna be big, thats genetics. while there is always wiggle room with weight, height is something you cant really change without extreme surgery and even then it f###'s you up (and its really only to make you shorter and is only used in medical procedures). i wouldnt be messing with hgh, dogs life is right they are essentially bogus and a pretty risky. dude dont worry about all this crap, so what if youre ben barbas height, youre only 19 maybe youll get a late growth spurt you dont stop growing till about 25 anyway. if you dont grow any taller it doesnt matter there are tons of people that are short and have no worries, hell even peter dinklage is a midget and hes one of the coolest actors there is.

and as a side note despite what you might hear elsewhere, heres the inside scoop all these things like no xplode pre priming muscle drenching nitric fluid acid or whyatever theyr calling it these days, theyre pretty much all bs, its just sugar in shiny packets with aggresive marketing, you really only need a good solid diet additional protien in whey powder form to supplement your diet and maybe if you feel inclined some creatine monohydrate and a good fluid intake

how do i know all this, i was once in your boat, playing under 16's built like preston campbell on a diet, i turned to all that bs stuff they shove down your throat in the magazines in year 12. i then whent and studied to be a pt and found out most off that stuff is bs.

the rule is
solid diet -protien, carbs and vegies/fruit
solid fluid intake
whey protien after workouts and before bed
rest
solid and sufficient workout plan (you really only need to hit weights twice a week, and if youre dead keen on bulkin up, limit cardio, dont elimanate it, but cut it down a bit)
stretching
rest

it sounds like a lot but its a hell of a lot less complicated than any of the other ways
(i dont work as a pt anymore, but that is really a pretty universal rule)
troy+mcclure.jpg

And did you ever wonder why Chinese people have Chinese Children

Although you arent completely correct, the kid might be genetically predisposed to a slow metabolism and thus weight gain but it's perfectly possible to stay fit an healthy if you want to. Genes give a blueprint of a persons make up but they are just part of the final product

As for me, I'm somwhere aroun 168 cm/62 Kg's, being short isnt all bad.

nqcowboy87

Bench
yeh but a fat kid from a fat family is never going to look like mila kunis or justin timberlake unless they absoulutely destroy themselves by extreme diets nd over the top training methods that well break them down them physically and mentally, sure they can still be healthy and look good but theyll never look as good as genetically gifted people, its an unfair act of life.

and i agree my staement kinda sounded like troy mclure

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
yeh but a fat kid from a fat family is never going to look like mila kunis or justin timberlake unless they absoulutely destroy themselves by extreme diets nd over the top training methods that well break them down them physically and mentally, sure they can still be healthy and look good but theyll never look as good as genetically gifted people, its an unfair act of life.

Spot on. If you're from a family that tends to be chunky you're better off training and dieting enough so that you stay in a healthy weight range but not worrying about trying to get ripped- you'll get better results if you make strength and size a goal rather than trying to force your body into being something it isn't. Use the gifts your genes give you.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I dont know if ripped = healthy anyway tbh.

It's only healthy if you're naturally that way- leave being ripped to those people with super-fast metabolisms who struggle to keep the weight on I reckon. For the rest of us it's just fighting to keep a way lower bodyfat % than our bodies are comfortable with and doesn't add anything health-wise.

Latest posts