What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Send Off trivia

Knight76

Juniors
1)Which player got sent off for kicking another player in the bottom? What year did it occur?

2)In the regular season, who holds the record for the fastest send off in an Australian rugby league game (who got sent off)?
Which two teams were playing?
What year did it occur?
What ground were they playing at?

3)What is the world record time for fastest send off in seconds?
> Who got sent off?
> Who got floored?
> Which two teams were playing?

Good Luck

PARRA_FAN

Coach
2. Peter Kelly for Canterbury
against Souths in 1984 at SCG on Anzac Day.

not sure about 1, I think Bartrim did it in 2001.

Knight76

Juniors
Well its time for the answers.

1)Which player got sent off for kicking another player in the bottom? Barry Muir
What year did it occur?1963

2) In the regular season, who holds the record for the fastest send off in an Australian rugby league game (who got sent off)? Peter Kelly
Which two teams were playing? Dogs and Bunnies
What year did it occur? 1984
What ground were they playing at? SCG

3) What is the world record time for fastest send off in seconds? 12 seconds. Anybody able to provide proof it was 8?
Who got sent off? Adrian Morley
Who got floored? Robbie Kearns
Which two teams were playing? Roos and Lions

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I cant believe I didnt get answer one, I got told a story about this not long ago.

It was in Leeds, Australia played Great Britain in the 3rd test of the 1963 series. And that incident occured when the ball came out the scrum and Muir attempted to kick it, but ended up kicking one of the players in the rear end. He got sent off, but was complaining to the ref it was an accident. So as he asked walked he told the ref to "go and get ........".

:lol: :lol: Funny story.

Wests is Best

Juniors
LOL Poor old Rhythm and Steel has been waiting for 6 months to see if his answer is correct, and he still don't know. But, I can say I'm pretty certain it isn't Les Boyd. How could it be? He was always suspended!

Latest posts