What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi All Supporters

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Where are you from
Northern Ireland, UK, but emigrating to the central coast in july

Are you a regular attender of games
spent 5 weeks in australia last july/august and went to 5 games (no roosters games though), not a bad haul ;-) but i will be a roosters member next season

did you or do you play football - don't matter what grade
no chance to play league here and went to a school were hockey and football dominate, i play hockey. we did play a hybrid of union/league rules in PE though

do your family support the Roosters
no. brother supports the dogs :crazy:. the rest will have no choice but to adopt a team when we get there! my relatives out there all live in brisbane and are broncos supporters

Predictions for this year
we will finish 10th-12th. sharks for the spoon, melbourne minor premiers, dragons premiers. surprise package is penrith

Last edited:

Lambretta

First Grade
Good Luck with that, I've had no success in brainwashing my children. In fact even my Pug dog goes for another team [Titans]. Enjoy the forums, it helps if your nuts.;-)

It seems the brainwashing is working.

Caitlin is showing an interest in the Roosters and wanted score updates last weekend against Souths, though I think this might have been because it was on past her bedtime. But I will use ANY tactics to get her interested in footy.

I'll take her to a game this year that is a lateish kick off. That way she'll want to come so she can stay up late!

LazyDreamer

Bench
Im from Molong in Central West NSW, originally from Wollongong

I try to take the kids down to a game 2 or 3 times a year

Played some footy at high school

My two sons support the mighty Chooks, the female side of my family (wife and daughter) support the Knights

Predictions for 2010: Hopefully a lot better than last year, Im predicting around 7th -9th

Go Easts

Either (a) Molong is becoming the mecca for former 'Gongers and I have no idea who you are, or (b) else it's too big a coincidence & therefore you were a baseball twig who drank that Jim Bean schidt.

If it's (a), then just ignore this, whoever you are.

But if it's (b) like I think it is... f**k MolongRooster. F**k him in his stupid ass! Oh, and welcome to LU, Crashman! :D

starmagic

Juniors
Hi
Live in West Wyalong so miles away but when in sydney go to the games. Have a son in U/20's so try and get there as much as possible. Have never supported the Roosters before but am loving it. They are such an exciting team to watch. Enjoyed this year very much!!

MolongRooster

Juniors
Either (a) Molong is becoming the mecca for former 'Gongers and I have no idea who you are, or (b) else it's too big a coincidence & therefore you were a baseball twig who drank that Jim Bean schidt.

If it's (a), then just ignore this, whoever you are.

But if it's (b) like I think it is... f**k MolongRooster. F**k him in his stupid ass! Oh, and welcome to LU, Crashman! :D

Pagey you busted ass motherf**ker,

a) Its Jim Beam, not Jim Bean, you illiterate choker supporter

b) You were partly right, you just have no f**king idea, oh and f**k you, f**k you in your stupid ass.

P.S was great to see you at soccer the other week, in spite of your DNA, Coop and Hannah are looking well.

P.P.S 1979 you choking merging scumbag

P.P.P.S 2002

Crash

LazyDreamer

Bench
Pagey you busted ass motherf**ker,

a) Its Jim Beam, not Jim Bean, you illiterate choker supporter

b) You were partly right, you just have no f**king idea, oh and f**k you, f**k you in your stupid ass.

P.S was great to see you at soccer the other week, in spite of your DNA, Coop and Hannah are looking well.

P.P.S 1979 you choking merging scumbag

P.P.P.S 2002

Crash

Jebus H Christopherson! You felch your mother with that mouth??? :lol:

P.S: Hamish is a good-looking kid. As I've recommended before - get DNA tests unless he starts porking up & losing his eyesight!

P.P.S: Thanks for the history lesson Glenno...then I guess at your age, everything is history. Now let's talk this year's Poosters vs Dragons clashes if old age hasn't robbed you of your short-term memory!

MolongRooster

Juniors
Jebus H Christopherson! You felch your mother with that mouth??? :lol:

P.S: Hamish is a good-looking kid. As I've recommended before - get DNA tests unless he starts porking up & losing his eyesight!

P.P.S: Thanks for the history lesson Glenno...then I guess at your age, everything is history. Now let's talk this year's Poosters vs Dragons clashes if old age hasn't robbed you of your short-term memory!

Well lazydreamer (aka merging choking stain supporter)

What price a rematch of the 1975 GF, with hopefully the same result, darius in his white boots

stephenj

Juniors
with an ounce of luck and some honest refereeing easts could easily have been 30 nil up at half time! that would have shut up those poor red v september fans?

Monk

Referee
FOR 2011 :

Where are you from?
Wollongong, NSW.
Attending Wollongong Uni this year, so will be attempting to head up to sydney for as many regular season games as i can, aswell as the State of Origin at ANZ.

Are you a regular attender of games?
My game attendance has increased every year, last year i went to about 12 throughout the year (not just Roosters games).

Did you or do you play football? - don't matter what grade
Never played Big boy footy, but young and with mates i was always at Dummy Half.

Do your family support the Roosters?
You don't walk into my house unless you are a Roosters suporter.

Predictions for this year?
+ We finish in the top 4
+ Carney/Pearce halves for NSW
+ At least 5 Current Roosters playing in the City/Country Game.
+ We secure a finals spot by round 24
+ SKD gets a starting spot for NZ in the ANZAC game against Australia
+ We go undefeated when we play away from home, in Sydney.
+ Pearce tops the comp in Try Assists.
+ A Rooster is in contention for Rookie of the Year.
+ Mini will not finish the year :(
+ Mini's replacement will be a revelation at fullback
+ We will lose our first game against the tigers, in extra time.

condochook

Juniors
Condobolin-mt druitt - ryde - mosman-sea forth -neutral bay

Just about every game -no Melbourne or kiwiville

Not much playing

Yes all support the choox

Mr Chook

Juniors
Where are you from?
Illawong (Sutherland Shire) NSW. Grew up as a youngster in Bathurst, a teenager on the Central Coast and lived a few years in Wollongong.

Are you a regular attender of games?

Only get to two or three per year due to shift work/family commitments

Did you or do you play football? - don't matter what grade
Played for 20 years. Junior footy at Bathurst & Wyong. Grade footy at Wyong & Berry/Shoalhaven Heads.

I was the only one but I've converted the wife and my son. Unfortunately my 5 y.o daughter cheers for Souffs because she thinks bunnies are cute.
Predictions for this year?
2012 - Can't see us winning it but I'm hopeful for a Top 8 possie.

adamkungl

Immortal

I was the only one but I've converted the wife and my son. Unfortunately my 5 y.o daughter cheers for Souffs because she thinks bunnies are cute.

How does she feel about roadkill :sarcasm:

stephenj

Juniors
hi al;l, i live in the shire, now tod country!
im a regular in the chookpen
i played first grade with easts union and fg at newtown with tommy!i stil play golden ioldies full contact union.
my prediction in 012, a top 8 finish, no carney equals no x factor, braith and mini are now past it at this level

Mr Chook

Juniors
fg at newtown with tommy!

Awesome dude! I know first hand what a buzz it can be playing alongside one of your heroes growing up. My 2 year stint at Berry Magpies was with Horrie Hastings as our halfback.

Kevin married my cousin (since divorced) and they had a son - Jackson who carved it up in the Illawarra Harold Matthews team this year. Maybe a name to keep an eye out for in a few years time. My cuz said he has talent and some NRL scouts have been watching him closely.

*born a Shark, grew up Northern Sydney now reside in the Panther district

*I got to 8 of the Souths games last year, 1 game against the Roosters.

* Yes, I played rah-rah for the school!

*No. Souths*Eels*Bears*Tigers*Storm. No-one in the family genuinely dislikes the roosters.

*Souths top 4, Roosters 8th to 12th.

What happened to this bloke??

Latest posts