What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Squad & Ideal Lineup

Doga

Juniors
Sorry Matt. You are incorrect.

Turner has said that Goodwin is 1st choice kicker. Goodwin's toe was not fully recovered.

s1ng0709

Juniors
Just wondering where all the excess squad members play when they're not chosen to play premier league or nyc during the year? Because i'm sure most players were sent to play for bankstown sports bundy last year. I've noticed bankstown sports are not named in the bundy comp this year!

MatthewA

Juniors
Sorry Matt. You are incorrect.

Turner has said that Goodwin is 1st choice kicker. Goodwin's toe was not fully recovered.
I spoke to Steve during the season and he said that he was given the job even when Bryson comes back and will be sticking with it. Plans might have changed, who knows? I just want El Masri in teaching them.

Godz Illa

Coach
Is Karl McNichol the player formerly known as Karl Filiga formerly known as Karl McNichol? Mooted as the 'next SBW', signed by a Cronulla to a massive deal only to become a massive flop? Back at Dogs now huh

Bulldog Force

Referee
Massive flop because he wasn't coached well! He'll be back with us on minimum wage and pretty much his last chance at having a league career.

Doga

Juniors
I wouldn't be surprised if Daniel Abou-Slieman snatched a wing spot by years end. He is tall, athletic, fact, great under the highball, can make a break. The kind of player Hasler loves.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I wouldn't be surprised if Daniel Abou-Slieman snatched a wing spot by years end. He is tall, athletic, fact, great under the highball, can make a break. The kind of player Hasler loves.
Wouldn't surprise me either. Totally gifted player. The only bad thing about him... he supports the Dragqueens :(

roodog

Juniors
I think Timmah has got it close to right Only maybe Barba back to 5/8 Lett FB Bryson wing Reynolds inst of Joel .
Daniel Abou-Sleiman is a class finisher and will be a first grader . This Year ?
I also have a big opinion of Dale Finucane . Toyota cptn '11 . Will make no12 his own and maybe replace the grub when he fins . Greg Eastwood will need to lose weight .

Bulldog Force

Referee
I forget his name, but the dude with the Afro might get a call up if he continues his fine form. Daniel Abou... not sure he'll be ready this year. It depends... if Barba gets shifted five-eighth this year, then maybe he'll get the call up. Really doubt it will happen though.

richies

Juniors
that would be marty with the afro
dan abou went good not sure if his ready yet maybe 1 more year
kose looked good also with his footwork
at a long shot I if we are short of wingers maybe ratu might get a run

MatthewA

Juniors
I think Ratu will be a smokey. He looked very good with us in 2010 in NYC and was apparently very good last night.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hold on, did we nick Ratu Tagive from Saints? Or is this a different guy?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ah got ya.

Ratu was originally ours, went to the Tigers.

Peni's name is also Ratu though, FYI

Latest posts