What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Supports Who?

legend

Coach
I love the black uniforms they wore on the weekend. They look wicked!

If I didn't follow the Broncos, The Ravens would be my team in the AFC and Redskins in the NFC.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Yeah love the home uniform, specially the way ray and Suggs look huntin down the opposition in it ha ha.

AuDragon

Juniors
Hi Penny, pencil me down as a niner since "The catch".
So good to see them back in contention after a decade disappointment...

We're not the 49ers of the Montana, Young, Rice and co. era yet, but hopefully we'll get there again!

Harbaugh is a legend!

legend

Coach
Good call. I came up with the colour scheme many years ago and guess which team I support?

True story...

Frederick

Staff member
Coby and I have mentioned changing the color scheme...maybe we should start seriously looking at doing it...:p

legend

Coach
Coby and I have mentioned changing the color scheme...maybe we should start seriously looking at doing it...:p

Just try it Fred!;-)

Tebow has a massive following that reaches to all corners of the earth. Take us on if you're game! We have God on our side...:p

Latest posts