What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you kidding me! Part 2!

pierced

Juniors
Well woopdy f***en do! What a great 7 minutes of football! Luke scores a try and what a game he's had. He was the only player on the field! Im soooo glad were a different team to last year! Piss poor would be flattering! Another long long long long year.

merrit man

Juniors
you loved that win i can tell, mate lets be honest every game we should of won but had no luck especially round one we got some luck today. yes we were terrible today, yes dropped heaps of ball but so did they. next week we face to dog burgessless. he was a huge loss after 20 today. next week peats will get his chance hopefully merrit comes back and somebody realises corrigan is as potent in attack as ballin cupples. seriously the blokes must of won a raffles to play first grade. blew a few chance by dropping must catch balls, then his defence was caught out flat footed. next week if we shut down barba we will win, no offload our forwards muscle up i think sutton and GI will have a field day next week

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
I'd give a mention to Jason Clark too. I thought he was very good today. As was Everingham. I now see what Madge sees in him

Galeforce

Bench
at this time of the year , A win , points is what matters with minimal season ending injuries.I am very happy to see an UGLY win. Gives the coach/team something to work on

Big Sam

First Grade
at this time of the year , A win , points is what matters with minimal season ending injuries.I am very happy to see an UGLY win. Gives the coach/team something to work on

Agree. It would have been an injustice for us to be 1-4. We haven't played badly in any of our matches this year.

pierced

Juniors

Are you serious? If a football was a titty we'd be standing there saying, I know i can touch it just not sure how hard I'm allowed to squeeze. If ur happy with ur team playing like a $2 whore faking an orgasm ten minutes after the punter left the room, enjoy watching 8 teams that aren't urs playing in september. We are the same team we have been since a beautiful mind took over. Maybe we should be Romper Stomper! The burgess boys out give the team another excuse for playing like the futshan province badminton team! Maybe a 4 foot china man weighing 23 pounds could give us just the edge needed. We suck! Yhere's a salary cap for christ sake and the storm are still united and were still norwich!

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
Our best today, were easily Issac Luke, Jason Clark, Dave Tyrell, John Sutton and Andrew Everingham, Kings defence was again outstanding, i was thankful i went out to the game in the end, we are still way off our best, shame about Sam, i dont know how many more injuries the club is gonna deal with, its just getting ridiculous. But i really liked how Sutton played today, he wasn't flashy but he was solid, pissed me off when that pass of his was called forward, when it wasn't and when he had the ball punched out of his hand. He has a good start to season.

Nemesis

Bench
Are you serious? If a football was a titty we'd be standing there saying, I know i can touch it just not sure how hard I'm allowed to squeeze. If ur happy with ur team playing like a $2 whore faking an orgasm ten minutes after the punter left the room, enjoy watching 8 teams that aren't urs playing in september. We are the same team we have been since a beautiful mind took over. Maybe we should be Romper Stomper! The burgess boys out give the team another excuse for playing like the futshan province badminton team! Maybe a 4 foot china man weighing 23 pounds could give us just the edge needed. We suck! Yhere's a salary cap for christ sake and the storm are still united and were still norwich!
or maybe we're a united in the making... coincidentally, they also went 41 years without winning a first division title. ;-)

Zigwaa

Bench
It was an ugly win, but a win no less. Lots of things to work on but we're a good chance of winning on Friday if we defend like we did in the first half and convert our chances in their 20 metre area.

Galeforce

Bench

YES i am serious.
Appears you were a dumb ass and gave Tigers the points start and bet your breakfast and coffee money

AceAv

Juniors
You have to look at preparation for this game. Both teams desperate for a win and not looking to chance their hands too much if need be, but rather just grind out a win. Both sides seemed to defend pretty well. The 5th tackle options were mostly poor when it came to taking advantage of opportunities. I was happy to see Souths come away with it as it was a bad week for tipping! Inglis proving why he is still such a versatile and unique player.

Burgess injured once again -hasn't had much luck. GL next week, a win is a win and if it builds confidence that's all you can ask for. The roosters in 2010 seemed to win games without playing football, so don't be feeling too ashamed!

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Pierced you need to get laid. You sound like you're about to blow a gasket. Chill out dude. A wins a win. It'll give them some confidence which is what they need.

pierced

Juniors
What confidence is gained by ur worst game of the year, wherein u only just scrape a victory over the worst team of the year. I would wager if the tigers weren't so crap in the last 4 minutes everyone here would be singing a different tune. They were shit house the whole game so what does that say about us. Anyone remember any other years we played well for a few game then went crap for a few. Let's see maybe every god dam season. I'm one to take advice though so i promise i'll get laid!

BranVan3000

Coach
Tigers were fired up all game, how were they crap? They still lacked discipline, but they were strong in defence and they moved the ball well. They obviously took to heart some of the comments about them throughout the week and came into the game firing

Tigers were fired up all game, how were they crap? They still lacked discipline, but they were strong in defence and they moved the ball well. They obviously took to heart some of the comments about them throughout the week and came into the game firing

Indeed they were fired up,they were moving off their line at a rate of knots.Their defence stifled Reynolds and Sutton all day.

pierced

Juniors
I guess some are easily impressed. Like the excitement amongst so many south fans at losin 3 out of 4 to kick off a season. The game was like abbot and costello vs the 3 stooges. If the tigers continue to
play like that shit get some cash on em for the wooden spoon. I was watching the game with my mate who goes for the tig's and to be honest he spent the whole game laughing at his team as much as I did mine!

Latest posts