What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Did anyone here a Dogs fan called Bill bout 5:55pm yesterday on 2SM, sounded like Mimi from Acropolis Now?

Crack up and then dumb as bat sh*t & i'd say a good example of most dogs fans !

LOL :lol:.....so true.
Most guys who follow the Dogs sound like Mimo from Acropolis Now. No doubt there's plenty of Effie's amongst them too :p:lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
Adrian was carrying on like a clown today by saying that Des Hasler was the best coach of all time

derp

Juniors
Adrian was saying Hasler has a better wining percentage than Bennett has, and he's correct.

Mr Saab

Referee
Adrian was saying Hasler has a better wining percentage than Bennett has, and he's correct.

No, Adrian said Des was the best coach of all time. If Des was still coaching the Eagles he wouldnt say it, but now that he is a doggieeeeeeeeessssssss coach he has the blue and white glasses on

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
I had a listen today for the first time in a while and the show seemed to have developed a huge liberal party slant from the last time I listened. Are they still bashing Gallop or has the show moved on to just bashing Adrian and Julia?

slipperykinchela

First Grade
now that my office is only 5 minutes from home, my listening time is limited.But i did catch some champagne radio this week.

Caller: "Gday Graeme & err i dont know the other boys names"
Hughes: :To tough Peter Tunks & Brett Papworth"
Caller : "oh ok. I wanna ya know talk about the Storm ya know and how they lost there points ya know, what do ya reckon Graeme"
Hughes: "reckon about what"
Caller: "Ya know the Storm & that, how there winning ya know"
Hughes: "No Im not sure i do know"
Caller(getting agitated) : "Ya know, the Storm how there winning & that & they lost there points"
Hughes : "are you saying they are cheating the cap"?
Caller : "yeah the storm ya know are winning & stuff & ya know i reckon"

Tunks then cut him off & then Hughes launched into his usual rant about the nrl. The caller sounded like he had been at the early opener, these dimwits keep springing up.

Mr Saab

Referee
now that my office is only 5 minutes from home, my listening time is limited.But i did catch some champagne radio this week.

Caller: "Gday Graeme & err i dont know the other boys names"
Hughes: :To tough Peter Tunks & Brett Papworth"
Caller : "oh ok. I wanna ya know talk about the Storm ya know and how they lost there points ya know, what do ya reckon Graeme"
Hughes: "reckon about what"
Caller: "Ya know the Storm & that, how there winning ya know"
Hughes: "No Im not sure i do know"
Caller(getting agitated) : "Ya know, the Storm how there winning & that & they lost there points"
Hughes : "are you saying they are cheating the cap"?
Caller : "yeah the storm ya know are winning & stuff & ya know i reckon"

Tunks then cut him off & then Hughes launched into his usual rant about the nrl. The caller sounded like he had been at the early opener, these dimwits keep springing up.

I heard that caller yesterday. Complete ding dong of a person.....had the brain and personality of a gold fish.

Brutus

Referee
I don't what's more cringworthy out of John Williamson's suck up songs about John Laws or Gavin Robertson's feeble attempts at trying to plug AFL and GWS in the middle of rugby league talk.

Parra

Referee
Probably one of the few he hasn't been barred from

He has just come out of a 2 year ban from that show. Rang the day the ban ended. When it happened there were "Bring back the narc" T Shirts.

Go narc.

roboshark

Coach
A caller rang yesterday and asked Graeme did he remember the game frommrd 15 in 1993....no other info given until Graeme questione him intensely.

There are some dopes out there

Mr Saab

Referee
A caller rang yesterday and asked Graeme did he remember the game frommrd 15 in 1993....no other info given until Graeme questione him intensely.

There are some dopes out there

I actually knew what the caller was talking about. 8 point try - North vs Canterbury 1993 @ Belmore. Polla Mounter caused the 8 point try and the Bears came back to win after being down 16-0
The called should have had more facts than what he did.

Latest posts