What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R7 | Sun | Warriors 44-22 Rabbitohs | Mt Smart

Round 7 result: Warriors v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-war-main.jpg

1. Kevin Locke 2. Bill Tupou 3. Ben Henry 4. Jerome Ropati 5. Manu Vatuvei 6. James Maloney 7. Shaun Johnson
8. Sione Lousi 9. Nathan Friend 10. Ben Matulino 11. Feleti Mateo 12. Simon Mannering (c) 13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange: 14. Russell Packer 15. Ukuma Ta’ai 16. Konrad Hurrell 17. Sam Rapira
Reserves: 18. Lewis Brown 20. John Palavi

2012teams-sou-alt.jpg

1. Greg Inglis 2. Andrew Everingham 3. Matt King 4. Shaune Corrigan 5. Dylan Farrell 6. John Sutton 7. Adam Reynolds
8. Scott Geddes 9. Issac Luke 10. Dave Tyrrell 11. Eddy Pettybourne 12. Dave Taylor 13. Michael Crocker

Interchange: 14. Ben Lowe 15. Chris McQueen 16. Jason Clark 17. Necrom Areaiiti
Reserves: 18. Justin Hunt

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Shayne Hayne and Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel and Clayton Sharpe
Video Referee: Steve Clark

Related Matches
Toyota Cup R7 - Warriors v Rabbitohs @ Mt Smart, Sun 9:45am AEST (Live on FOX Sports 2/2HD; 11:45am NZ local time)
NSW Cup R7 - Illawarra Cutters (STI) v Auckland Vulcans (WAR) @ WIN Stadium, Sat 3:00pm
NSW Cup R7 - North Sydney Bears (SOU) v Wentworthville Magpies (PAR) @ North Sydney Oval, Sun 3:00pm

nrl2012-r7nzwsou.jpg

Last edited:

BranVan3000

Coach
Souths should take this comfortably on current form. However Warriors in NZ is always tough for us and Warriors may have a bounce back factor going for them

BranVan3000

Coach
Souths should take this comfortably on current form. However Warriors in NZ is always tough for us and Warriors may have a bounce back factor going for them

Bunnies have also yet to have a shocker this year. hopefully thats discipline from the new coach but years of following Souths have shown me good form is generally followed by a shocker. Hopegully things are different this year

BunniesMan

Immortal
We're in form. They're not. If we play as well as we played against the Dogs I think we win. But it is a tough ask to go over there and win. Hopefully it inspires Luke to a MoM performance.

Souths by 10.

blaza88z

Coach
We're in form. They're not. If we play as well as we played against the Dogs I think we win. But it is a tough ask to go over there and win. Hopefully it inspires Luke to a MoM performance.

Souths by 10.

so the Warriors are certainties, getting ahold of Munsie as we speak. I want to make sure I get the good odds early on

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Interesting stat, Souths are on 999 wins so this game will be 1000 if they win

Well we gave Brian Smith his 300th win (or something like that) so why not give you guys your 1000th.

I'm hoping the Warriors lobby the NRL midweek to allow all future opponents a 16 point head start, that way they may find the motivation to put in effot for the full 80.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Stunned. Thread's been up for almost 18 hours and not a single "we got this" in sight :crazy:

BunniesMan

Immortal
"We got this"? I think we can win but I'm not THAT confident. Infact if the Warriors didn't play as badly as they did last weekend, I'd be more confident. They've now had a couple of shockers and I'm a little concerned they'll use this game to switch on again. That's what'll happen if we don't defend as well as we did against the Dogs.

If our defense stays good I think our defense will beat their attack and we'll win in a lowish scoreline similar to the Dogs game, if we don't defend well they'll win.

BranVan3000

Coach
Warriors seem like they have no real plans though. And I don't think their mistakes will disappear by next week. If they don't apply the right pressure to keep Inglis out of the game we will have a field day

Rebel

First Grade
Providing Bluey picks the best 17 for a change, Warriors by 16. Souffs are really overrated.