What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love all Luke Lewis'

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I have man love for this champion.

Can play anywhere a do the job. Anywhere.

Runs hard, tackles like a Mack truck, got an engine like one too, just keeps turning up, and turns up in the right spot, cause he is a footy player through and through.

So glad he is a penny for life.

He is the Lord of Penrith.

All hail Lord Luke of Penrith.

icewind

Juniors
plus he's so great at passing, he even passes onto the chest of opposition players.

soc123_au

Staff member
He is a gun. The Paul Gallen of Penrith, I wish we had another 16 just like him.

soc123_au

Staff member
So glad he is a penny for life.

He is the Lord of Penrith.

All hail Lord Luke of Penrith.

This bit has certainly changed. Imagine the chubby you would have had if you knew what you did now when you posted this.

bellyache

Bench
I love the way he only ever plays half the season[faking injury], so he can save himself for the Kangaroo tour.. A true asset to the Roo's.

soc123_au

Staff member
I love the way he only ever plays half the season[faking injury], so he can save himself for the Kangaroo tour.. A true asset to the Roo's.

f**k off dickhead, havent you got some Mick Jennings pics you need to bat off over?

Kilkenny

Coach
f**k off dickhead, havent you got some Mick Jennings pics you need to bat off over?

The Sharks were welcome to Lewis good career move for his last couple of seasons. Equally I hope Jennings does well I don't wish either any ill will. I wouldn't worry too much about the trolls on the forum they don't have anything else in there lives.

mxlegend99

Referee
Of all the players who left it's Michael Gordon I wish the most success. There was nothing dodgy in the way he left, nor did he act poorly to the club after leaving. I don't think there is any bad blood between us at all, and honestly the guy trains and plays so hard, he deserves a bit of luck on the footy field. He's one of the most complete backs in the game, and is so much better then his achievements as a footballer would show him to be.

With any luck he can play 3 Origin games this season and finals football.

The OX

Juniors
Me too. He is a top bloke and left under the right circumstances.

I do however hope that Lewis finally finds the cause of all ofmhis whinging and hobbling as he was an arse for not committing to his agreed contract.

Jenning will find his own future. He will be subject to many nightclub infractions and the NRL will pressure massive penalties apon him.

darkbloom

Juniors
Me too. He is a top bloke and left under the right circumstances.

I do however hope that Lewis finally finds the cause of all ofmhis whinging and hobbling as he was an arse for not committing to his agreed contract.

Jenning will find his own future. He will be subject to many nightclub infractions and the NRL will pressure massive penalties apon him.

Lewis was managed out, he wasn't the arse in that episode.

Latest posts