What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

No, I am not BHP. But I have met him before, his name is Marco Lombardi and he is a banker from Italy. I saw him standing alone at a game at the SFS, watching quietly as Pearce trained hard and strong. He said to me, "one day, that kid will be the Aus captain" and I listened in awe as the man spoke in terms far too complicated for men like you and me. He is hard to contact nowdays, since he has been transferred to Dubai, but he always held no hard feeling to people here not understanding his views. And he always said "that bloke Dragon2010 is a great guy, but 2010dragons, watch out for him."

More flaws in your reply:

"Standing alone at a game at the SFS" - How is he the only one at the game? - More likely left alone in his lounge room because no-one can stomach the sh*t he spews forth about Shitchell Pearce.

"That kid will be the Aus captain" - No-one, and I mean no-one, other than BHP is even suggesting that Pearce gets selected for the Australian side. Captain? > :lol:

sputneek,take a bow.

I never thought that I would live to see someone best BHP in Grade A Tripe on these pages, but you have outdone him. :crazy:

Anyone who has read BHP's posts on these forums would understand that he wouldn't have the collective nous to count coins in a bank. Let alone be a banker in Dubai. :lol:

What imaginative crap that was. ;-)

You are BHP. Aren't you, now. :p

sputneek

Juniors
sputneek,take a bow.

I never thought that I would live to see someone best BHP in Grade A Tripe on these pages, but you have outdone him. :crazy:

Anyone who has read BHP's posts on these forums would understand that he wouldn't have the collective nous to count coins in a bank. Let alone be a banker in Dubai. :lol:

What imaginative crap that was. ;-)

You are BHP. Aren't you, now. :p

Haha I'm not, he still posts on nospam13 from time to time though. He said he had to "dumb himself down" to appropriately communicate with the people on here, and I can understand why. He told me he has a book under his bed, with predicted rep teams up to 5 years in the future. And his selections are always correct (e.g. he has Pearce as the NSW 7 this year, he will have the Aus 17 jersey next year and in 3 years he will have the Aus 7 and the (C)).

Haha I'm not, he still posts on nospam13 from time to time though. He said he had to "dumb himself down" to appropriately communicate with the people on here, and I can understand why. He told me he has a book under his bed, with predicted rep teams up to 5 years in the future. And his selections are always correct (e.g. he has Pearce as the NSW 7 this year, he will have the Aus 17 jersey next year and in 3 years he will have the Aus 7 and the (C)).

Bullshit. Under the moniker of BHP you predicted that Pearce would have blinder in Game 3 last year, and he was one of NSW's worst on the park.

Time to trade-in the crystal ball.

"Book under the bed" - That's simply classic BHP. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is such a stupid thing to say, let alone imagine that someone would do. I know that you don't think about what you are typing, because what you type is pure gibberish. "Marco Lombardi....banker in Dubai" was side splittingly good, but "book under the bed" is pure gold.

I'm certain the BHP had Pearce marked as the Aussie halfback for the international games at the end of last year 2011. So what's this tripe about "..his selections are always correct...".

Now you've backed away from Pearce being the Aussie halfback in 2011 and are trotting-out the same crap for the end of this year. That is classic BHP "Pearce walks on water" shit. No matter how badly Pearce played in any game BHP could never see it. Pearce was, is and always would be the Messiah for BHP. Now you have BHP elevated to a Prophet and Pearce as The Messiah.

It just gets better. You must be BHP. Few souls on this planet are that deluded.

adamkungl

Immortal
so it looks like BHP was right, and Pearce is becoming the elite player that he could see and the rest of us could not. He predicted that Soward would be dropped after last years origin and that Pearce would
retain his spot. It's eerie how scarily right he was...

No, I am not BHP. But I have met him before, his name is Marco Lombardi and he is a banker from Italy. I saw him standing alone at a game at the SFS, watching quietly as Pearce trained hard and strong. He said to me, "one day, that kid will be the Aus captain" and I listened in awe as the man spoke in terms far too complicated for men like you and me. He is hard to contact nowdays, since he has been transferred to Dubai, but he always held no hard feeling to people here not understanding his views. And he always said "that bloke Dragon2010 is a great guy, but 2010dragons, watch out for him."

:lol::lol: quality.

Facts are Pearce is the BestHalfback

in NSW

Amozzie

Juniors
A banker from Italy?

That would explain everything!

LOL!

I'm assuming next will come the discussion between "Sputneek" & "BHP....sorry..Marco" ala Billy & Chem.

Geohood

Bench
Looks like he's doing well on and off the field!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...-mitchell-pearce/story-e6frf96o-1226342113428

100673-mitchell-pearce-ashley-roberts.jpg

101705-mitchell-pearce-ashley-roberts.jpg

Pearce should get some women. He is young, fit, famous and makes a good income.

Methinks though that Ashley should have some pepper, tweezers and a magnifying glass handy if she expects some adult action. ;-)

lol a pussy cat doll who they don't even let sing.

Bag Scherzinger or im not impressed.

Lewis Hamilton is the MAN.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Looks like he's doing well on and off the field!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...-mitchell-pearce/story-e6frf96o-1226342113428

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2012/04/29/1226342/100673-mitchell-pearce-ashley-roberts.jpg[MG]

[img]http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2012/04/29/1226342/101705-mitchell-pearce-ashley-roberts.jpg[mg][/QUOTE]

he's been copping it at training :lol:

[url]http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/rooster-mitchell-pearce-not-crowing-over-pussycat-pick-up/story-e6frexnr-1226346249294[/url]

[quote]Pearce's Roosters teammates have had a field day, giving him plenty of jibes about the photo with the famous blonde. Some of the players have even taken to wearing cats' ears around the gym.

"Junior' has done us all proud," said one Roosters player.

Pearce himself was not overly keen to open up on his night with the US glamour. The pair met at the Schweppes marquee at the Randwick races before heading into The Rocks.

"We had a drink and she was cool," Pearce said. "The boys have been playing The Pussycat Dolls all week."

Roberts, 30, told Mornings hosts David Campbell and Sonia Kruger this week of the hook-up with 23-year-old Pearce: "I'm a single girl, having a bit of fun."

She then sheepishly laughed and said: "Yes, I think his name was Mitch."[/quote]

Bretto

Bench
LOL. "I think his name was Mitch, tee hee!"

"Then, when I was finished with my 4th guy for that night, I said good night to Mitch."

Latest posts