What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R12 | Sat | Knights 14-24 Titans | Hunter

Round 12 result: Knights v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
If you told me in February: "There is going to be a game in May where the Knights get smashed by the Titans, and easily the Knights best most dedicated performer is Willie Mason" I would have hauled you off to a insane asylum.

Willie is earning his check. Just about the only one of them.

jonno_knights

Juniors
Funny that the only time we have looked half decent is when there have been two props on the field (Mason has been huge, Snowden some defensive issues but hitups have been strong).

Why Bennett continues to go a bench with 4 backrowers beats me...

Parra Pride

Coach
Funny that the only time we have looked half decent is when there have been two props on the field (Mason has been huge, Snowden some defensive issues but hitups have been strong).

Why Bennett continues to go a bench with 4 backrowers beats me...

Do the Knights have any other first grade quality props?

Cliffhanger

Coach
Knights should not be a chance after how they've played tonight. They've player well for maybe five minutes of the match in total and they've only scored two-less tries than their opposition. Titans have bombed way too many opportunities.

Latest posts