What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ailments thread

Who is a bigger cancer on forum and on society in general?

• Total voters

Cliffhanger

Coach
Us firkies appear to be a pretty sick bunch lately, so I figured we needed to have a thread where we could talk about what's ailing us. Anyway come one and all for sympathy or empathy, geniused advice, old wives tales and who knows you might get lucky and come across some convoluted treatment that actually works.

Cliffhanger

Coach
At the moment I have a throat infection, I blame the anti-hestamines I took for my allergic reaction, they f**ked up my immune system.

Treating my illness, with ground flax seeds, honey, oranges, lot of water and a few hours of exercise. Illness looks to be starting to subside.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
starting to get an ache in my elbow when i workout. Guessing it's tennis elbow or something along those lines.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I've already had two serious allergic reactions, a wound on my foot got infected and this is my second throat infection.

I generally have a great immune system, so it all makes no sense :(

beave

Coach
Ass piss and insane gut cramps for 5 days straight. Think the fillet mignon at the Port Moresby yacht club I had Monday night must have been tainted........f**kers.

Didgi

starting to get an ache in my elbow when i workout. Guessing it's tennis elbow or something along those lines.

;-)

Have a killer man-flu at the moment. Headache, sore throat, blocked nose, the lot. Boss is making me work tomorrow so might pass it on to him as punishment.

Bazal

Post Whore
I seem to have beaten my manflu, so not much to report atm. Working on a hangover though, if that counts