What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R15 | Sat | Sharks 20-19 Warriors | Toyota

Round 15 result: Sharks v Warriors

• Draw after golden point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team

2012teams-cro-mem-1.jpg

1. Matthew Wright 2. Isaac Gordon 3. Ben Pomeroy 4. Colin Best 5. Nathan Stapleton 6. Todd Carney 7. Jeff Robson
8. Bryce Gibbs 9. Isaac De Gois 10. Ben Ross 11. Jeremy Smith 12. Jayson Bukuya 13. Paul Gallen (c)

Interchange 14. Andrew Fifita 15. Wade Graham 16. John Morris 17. Mark Taufua
Reserves: 18. Sam Tagataese 19. Chad Townsend

[FONT=&quot]
2012teams-war-alt.jpg
[/FONT]

1. Kevin Locke 2. Bill Tupou 3. Ben Henry 4. Konrad Hurrell 5. Manu Vatuvei 6. James Maloney 7. Shaun Johnson
8. Russell Packer 9. Lewis Brown 10. Ben Matulino 11. Elijah Taylor 12. Simon Mannering (c) 13. Feleti Mateo

Interchange: 14. Steve Rapira 15. Sione Lousi 16. Jacob Lillyman 17. Micheal Luck

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Ashley Klein and Steve Lyons
Sideline Officials: Adam Reid and Dave Munro
Video Referee: Russell Smith

Related Matches :: Toyota Cup R15
Sharks v Warriors @ Toyota, Sat 3.15pm
Related Matches :: VB NSW Cup R16
Auckland Vulcans (WAR) v Wests Magpies @ Mt Smart #2, Sat 11:00am AEST (1pm NZ local time)
Newtown Jets (SYD) v Cronulla Sharks (CRO, MEL) @ Henson Park, Sat 3:00pm

nrl-r15crowar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Juju

Juniors
Sharks definitely start favorites you have to say. Depending on how Gallen and Carney pull up (obviously).
Very very important game for the Warriors.

Part of me think the Warriors should of stayed in Sydney this week too

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Warriors should win and probably will. Right time of year and right game for us to get on our usual run.

hitman82

Bench
One of two results:

-Brown at hooker for 80 minutes proves our undoing as we limp to a 20 - 12 loss.

-Luck back in the team returns our defense to 2011 standards and a 30 - 10 victory.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
I cannot believe they went home on such a short turn around.

I think they prefer spending a few hours in a plane each way to be in their comfort zone (beds/families/familiar training facilities), over spending a few days in hotels and unfamiliar grounds etc.
Not to mention the last time they stayed in Australia between games they got beaten pretty comprehensively (Roosters & Canberra earlier this year).

I reckon Warriors in a close one, not gonna be easy, regardless of how Carney/Gallen come out of Origin...

Kevin Locke being back has already given us that extra spark in defense and offensive options, Michael Luck in his first game since the GF hopefully adds that much needed starch to reduce the too-common defensive lapses we've seen in most of our games this year.

Plus Manu to get another double to get to 99 career tries & cue up his 100th for the next home game!!

to_ddeath

Coach
Warriors didn't convince me one bit on Monday night & should have put Penrif away earlier.
Sharks by 4 here.

T.

dpnz1

Juniors
I think they prefer spending a few hours in a plane each way to be in their comfort zone

Yeah no biggie as they also fly business class Air New Zealand (first class) which would be relaxing more than anything, probably do them some good.

Latest posts