What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Baby Bronco Myth

fizman

Bench
Sick to death of hearing this absolute nonsense.

Let me try to put this into perspective - if Cronulla had some injuries, we could pick out the best players from 4 or 5 different clubs in the competition.

When Tim Smith was playing for the Easts Tigers he was paid $200,000 for hanging around and was "available" if needed.

The QLD Cup could even be cosnidered stronger than the NSW Cup.

I am extremely proud that we won tonight

Southern Shark

Juniors
7 Origin stars and they say they are under cap. WHAT RUBBISH. Only when teams like the Raiders Sharks or Panthers have 5 or 6 Origin stars and Storm and Broncos have 1 or 2 stars will the salary cap be working. Still waiting ARL Commission.

Card Shark

Immortal
Baby Broncos exist & have proven themselves many times. To call them a myth is underestimating our victory.

You obviously haven't seen there past results against us??

Eion

First Grade
I remember we smashed the baby broncs at shark park one year not too long ago

Quigs

Immortal
I remember we smashed the baby broncs at shark park one year not too long ago

That particular game pissed me off no end. The Baby Donks were given all the wraps. I remember it well.

But get our stats men to check on who was playing in the sharks lineup that particular game and see their ages and how many of them only had a few games each under their belts.

It was a load of crap that game... and I bet my hunch / memory is correct on it too. I remember having great delight in shooting down load mouth donkeys supporters in my home patch. It was very enjoyable.

Big Pete

Referee
Quigs said:
That particular game pissed me off no end. The Baby Donks were given all the wraps. I remember it well.

Don't know about wraps, certainly received a ton of sympathy though!

This thread is as good as any to congratulate you guys on a great victory. You played perfect Rugby League in the opening 20 and played the game like it was an Origin. Plenty of great performances from your lot and you guys are well and truly on your way onto the finals.

Cheers for the great game of footy (don't think I've been vocal about a game all year :lol:) and hopefully we can do it again in September.

Fieldsguy

Juniors
Referees did their best to give Brisbane a fighting chance again, and of course on a Friday night.

Card Shark

Immortal
So wrong.

Their avg age was 21

The Broncos have the best youngsters in the game who always shine when given the opportunity, as they did tonight.

Difference was, we were too good & too smart. f**k me dead, you'd think some people would be more happy with a fuvkin loss!

Latest posts