What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ailments thread

Who is a bigger cancer on forum and on society in general?

• Total voters

Hallatia

Referee
poll is a no brainer for mine. BunniesMan is definitely far less bearable. I'm indifferent toward FOTM, but BunniesMan I really just want to go away and never come back. There are 2 posters (who aren't BunniesMan) on all of LU who I dislike and I just want them to stop being such douchebags, but in BunniesMan's case, I want her/him/it to stop posting altogether

Dani

Immortal
I will. Going to be a painful night though. I've never had one.

My friend informs me it can happen if you don't pee after sex. Lame.

Shorty

Staff member
Really?? Ohh.
You have to psyche yourself up to p*ss:lol:
But drink lots of water and you should be ok, apparently it's worse for guys.

Yeah you should always do that after sex, I always need to p*ss after sex anyway, girls are never impressed because I escape to the bathroom before they can cuddle:lol:

Dani

Immortal
So i saw an independent assessor about my back for Work Cover today. He told me if i was a normal patient he'd have me on the operating table asap.

f**k.my.life.

First Grade
Broke my nose 10 times playing Rugby in the army, have no sense of smell anymore.
Have a Calcean spur that rubs my achilles tendon when i run, used to get 4 cortisone injections in the back of my heel every thursday to play rugby. Now i am a lowly civvie i Just have to grin and bear it and dont run :(

Hallatia

Referee
teaches you for playing rugby. That pastime is an abomination. I was tempted to say sport but opted against it

First Grade
teaches you for playing rugby. That pastime is an abomination. I was tempted to say sport but opted against it

Never really had a choice when i was in the army. Rugby was allowed league wasn't. So my choices were rugby soccer or AFL, i did in the off season play mixed netball and broke my nose only once on the court.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
So many hardcore softcocks in this thread.

Harden up you pansies.

Houdini

First Grade
So i saw an independent assessor about my back for Work Cover today. He told me if i was a normal patient he'd have me on the operating table asap.

f**k.my.life.
Jesus, for a minute I thought this was in relation to another medical condition and that it meant they didn't want to operate.
Have you ever had anything like that happen? ie issues with getting surgery due to the complications involved?????

Dani

Immortal
I assume you mean the diabetes?

When i was 11 i did my knee, the surgeon i saw refused to operate because of it. If he had have then, i probably wouldn't have needed 4 other surgeries on it later on.

One of the surgeries i had when i was 15 rather and long and complicated to the point where i was rather sick after the anesthetic wore off. Because i wasn't eating (not just due to the anesthetic, there was some rather bad stress involved in the re-hab so soon post-op) the doctors in the hospital reduced my insulin intake too much. My blood sugar got to over 40 and i ended up in a coma for 3 days...

Dani

Immortal
Not on a pump. Probably should be. I take Humalog 3 times a day and a newish one called Levimir for over night.

Houdini

First Grade
I assume you mean the diabetes?

When i was 11 i did my knee, the surgeon i saw refused to operate because of it. If he had have then, i probably wouldn't have needed 4 other surgeries on it later on.

One of the surgeries i had when i was 15 rather and long and complicated to the point where i was rather sick after the anesthetic wore off. Because i wasn't eating (not just due to the anesthetic, there was some rather bad stress involved in the re-hab so soon post-op) the doctors in the hospital reduced my insulin intake too much. My blood sugar got to over 40 and i ended up in a coma for 3 days...
Shit, that's scary, not only the fact they didn't monitor your sugar levels and insulin amounts enough or correctly, but the fact that you were in a coma.

I haven't had to worry about any major surgery thank god, but have had a few bad seizures in the past year when my bsl dropped too low. First time I fell unconscious and my boyfriend couldn't wake me and had to call an ambulance. I was fitting and just wouldnt stop, but once the paramedics got some sugar into me and spent a few hours in emergency I was ok and could go home. It happened at work a few months later, and it happened so fast I had no idea where I was or what was going on. Ambos put a cannula into my vein and pumped the glucose straight in.

Hope things look up for you soon Dani

Latest posts