What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking Bad

just finishing up the last two episodes of season 4 now, wow what a show..

refreshing show no doubt..

does it play on tv here?

Season five opener was well worth the wait.

Best season opener to the show yet. Loving where they're heading with this season already.

agree it was good

tumblr_m78iv68UTQ1qaw87mo1_500.jpg

Special K

Coach
I found S1 and S2 a bit boring but I am really glad I stuck with it. S3 is good and S4 is probably my fav season of TV... S5 is off to a good start!

Wow!
Wow!
Wow!

Just watched episode 5 of season 5.

The last 15 minutes was so f*cking intense!
Train heist scene.

And then to top it off the 'Holy F*ck!' ending with
Todd innocently waving at the kid, then calmly shooting him like a sociopathic pro.

Awesome television. Just simply awesome.

Last edited:

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Dead Freight is definitely in my top 5 episodes of the show. This season has much better pacing than the last did, I can't believe there is only 3 more eps left for this year, this split season is a killer.

Zoidberg

First Grade
What's it about?

All I know is the dad from Malcolm in the middle is in it, but it def ain't a comedy.

How many eps per season?

Cant get past the first 6 eps in season 1!

Took me ages to get through season 1 - and I was like this show is not THAT good.

Took me noticeably less time to get through season 2 - and I saw a glimpse of brilliance.

Took me a two days to get through seasons 3 and 4 and I now would now rank Breaking Bad among the best must-see shows on TV ... alongside Game of Thrones and Sons of Anarchy

Never has a TV show had so many 'HOLY F*CK!' moments

What's it about?

All I know is the dad from Malcolm in the middle is in it, but it def ain't a comedy.

How many eps per season?

A chemistry high school teacher diagnosed with advanced lung cancer decides to secure the financial future of his family by becoming a meth cook with the help of a former student.

Ranges from 6 in season 1 to 13 other seasons although season 5 is broken into two season parts (first 8 will be shown this year, next 8 will be shown next year)

Firey_Dragon

Coach
What's it about?

How many eps per season?

It's about a high school chemistry teacher who gets diagnosed with lung cancer, he's given 1 year to live, facing that knowing he doesn't have enough money to support his family in his death, he starts to cook meth and get some cash. The show then follows the downward spiral of innocent intentions (well in the context of supporting of supporting his family) to a drug kingpin.

As said in the previous post, the first season you can watch an episode or two and it doesn't really 'grab' you, but after watching a few more, you find yourself watching episode after episode and wondering where your day went. It's the best drama on tv bar none IMO. The director is vince gilligan who worked on the x-files, but the attention to detail in the show is incredible...

Latest posts