What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

Zigwaa

Bench
Started watching this series, only 2 episodes into season 1 but am enjoynig it at the moment. Anyone else into it?

I like Zombie flicks and they've done a good job of the series in the few epidsodes I've seen so far.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Very good. I'm halfway thru season 2 ATM. A little slow but it's about the atmosphere (plus getting tips to survive the forthcoming zombie apocalypse)

Special K

Coach
I've seen the first two seasons and I do not mind it.

I'll never look at a barn the same again though

Zigwaa

Bench
Just finished season 1 and loved it, can't with to watch the next one. 6 episodeds is short but i hear season 2 is 12 eps.

Springs

First Grade
Season three should be the best of the lot, if characters and storylines from the comics are adapted as well as the last two seasons. The desperation and the survivalism just reach a peak at this point in the comics.

Loved the first two seasons and the characters apart from some obvious stupid ones.

El Diablo

Post Whore
yeah i liked it

liked the way season 2 ended as well but you know they just aint gonna find what's so bloody close to them

HowHigh

Coach
yeah i liked it

liked the way season 2 ended as well but you know they just aint gonna find what's so bloody close to them
The prison?

Can't remember if it was shown or not.....I've read on other forums though

Last edited:

bileduct

Coach
yeah i liked it

What, you mean like how they spent almost all of season two looking for the little girl and then didn't bother to check the barn?

sretsoor

Juniors
For a number of years? There's only been two seasons lol

Anyway it's a good show, enjoyed the first two seasons.

As in it has been a number of years where I liked any of the new shows coming out until the Walking Dead - not the Walking Dead has been out for years.

Springs

First Grade
The season three trailer has them all clearing out the prison while Andrea and Michonne are taken to Woodbury.

Latest posts