What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R21 | Sat | Sharks 20-21* Panthers | Toyota

Round 21 result: Sharks v Panthers

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soc123_au

Staff member
Walsh set Robinson up I think. This year is obviously gone, but Walsh/Coote in the halves looks like it might build into something good for next year. They compliment each other nicely, will be good to see how they go against a better team.

looked good still learning the position but got good early ball out to jennings.Just has to get the balance between running it himself and spreading it fast but was impresive again

Sounds good.

Always stumped me why someone with his skill had never been tried in the halves given our hoplessness there over the past few years.

franklin2323

Immortal
What about his positional play ? Did he look ok with the ball handling?

He was fine. Let Walsh do his thing. Took the line on well scored 1 running it dropped another over the line doing the same. Put Jennings over for his try. Got the charge down in OT. Prob should of gave it too Jennings to score in OT but still got a quick play the ball to get set for the FG.

In defence wasn't too bad. The test comes when we play Storm, Warriors & Broncos. So far the halves seem to compliment each other well.

Bench
Well done Penrith,you got shafted all game,and great to see Flanaghan storm off,ohh to see Rothfield's face as Walsh kicked the field goal,Cronulla are joining us in sliding well down the table.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
In other news, the Sharks are in crisis. They could slip out of the 8 at this rate. To do this well all year then finish 9th, that would be a heavy blow for their fans.

Latest posts