What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supposed "hardman" exposed

I thought this was about Matai being exposed as soft . Sam showed he is both hard and also a great bloke for protecting his brother and going at Matai . He was just giving himself space he didn't go behind anyone or anything he just stepped back to give himself room so manly dogs couldn't come in from the side or back

Don't bring common sense into this, people don't move backwards in fights, proper fighters power-walk into each other until the other one falls over.

I liked the bit after the fight too, where Burgess was so scared he kept running the ball at Matai and talking shit to him. Cowardly.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Sam Burgess would get a start in any team in the world, Australia, Queensland any of them.

If anyone even debates that they don't know the game.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Matai ROCKED the burgess family. f**king big for nothing cats. The thug thought he was big against SBW.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
All this hype about Sam Burgess.
He was exposed as soft tonight and a big girl.
I will not criticize him for coming in after coming in after what I consider a nothing tackle.

I will call the squirrel soft with his "creagh" like performance in pathetic girl like push on Mattai and then an incredible inability to fight ...

I am glad we blew up your Multi.

I seen him touch Matai's neck.

16 weeks.

RS-20130426215753691855-620x349.jpg

Fairfax

Juniors
Irrespective he should have been binned for ten minutes for being third man in and escalating it. And no it was his brother excuse either. The precedent has been set time and time again... He should been binned.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
My favourite part of this thread is you can spot the people who gave their money to Tom Waterhouse tonight by punting on Manly

images

nrlnrl

First Grade
You must have been watching a different game to me as DCE wasn't anywhere near the incident

sorry was watching it on the radio

it was Foran, 15 cm & 25kg difference - only push & shove, but Burgess did retreat after shoving Matai

Big Sam

First Grade
Irrespective he should have been binned for ten minutes for being third man in and escalating it. And no it was his brother excuse either. The precedent has been set time and time again... He should been binned.

Was B.Stewart binned for defending his brother 2 years ago?

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Someone should really get that Ben Creagh video with the skirt and replace the head with Sam Burgess. He'll never live it down.

Latest posts