What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UPDATED: Tigers Injury List

Vic Mackey

Referee
We have too many injuries every year, it can't simply be a coincidence anymore.

2 players forced to retire, Chris Lawrence may aswell.

Something's not right

TimmyB

Juniors

Something's not right

Yes it can.

Suggesting a dislocated hip, a broken angle, and a brachial plexus injury are the result of systemic problems with preparation and/or treatment is mind bogglingly stupid.

Yes it can.

Suggesting a dislocated hip, a broken angle, and a brachial plexus injury are the result of systemic problems with preparation and/or treatment is mind bogglingly stupid.

Comments here on this forum regarding medical staff are very close to (and often are) libelous.

Easy to put two and two together and come up with six when youve got no f**king idea what youre talking about.

Tiger05

First Grade

Something's not right

Its called rugby league. It is a tough freaken sport. Injuries will happen. They happen to every club as well.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Benji Marshall is now expected back in Round 10, Anasta in Round 12

Original post updated with full list

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
What about the "come on mate get up and walk off" treatment by medicos of Dwyer when he had his injury. Or the nobbling/numbing of Fulton at the SFS a couple of years back. Or the same for Farah at Leichhardt vs lol@souffs in 2007. Or needling up Galloway at half time after he dislocated a knee at the SCG and turned a 2 week injury into a 3 monther ??

I'd rather have the Doc from Canonball Run firing the needles into the players and dispensing medical advice than the current clown.

Libelous my f**king arse. The best defence to defamation and/or libel is the truth. Tell me which of the above never happened and I'll gladly agree I'm talking shit

Matchball

Bench
Moltzen is out for the season with a knee injury.
Broken leg for Ayshford.
Lawrence still unknown.

Can't say that I give a shit because they are all shit.
Bring on some young talent.

macnaz

Staff member
Moltzen is out for the season with a knee injury.
Broken leg for Ayshford.
Lawrence still unknown.

Can't say that I give a shit because they are all shit.
Bring on some young talent.

I agree that Lawrence and Moltzen are no great loses but Ayshford will be missed more than people realise. Lawrence is poo and i hope he is out for a while so we can build a permanent replacement.

The Rosco

Bench
John Grant ??? Humpty and Ronald please go find him.

The first thing I thought of too. Imagine having Koro and Grant on our flanks.
Look at what that nuffie Everingham is doing for the bunnies . . . . with barely half of Grant's speed, reach, step, fend, height, etc !

PLEASE go find him !. If you can't track him down, I know where his dad works. Easy.

Matchball

Bench
Promote someone. Stop chasing shitty signings and work with what we have in reserve.
Win or lose. Doing this prepares us for the future. Our season is f**ked anyway so lets create depth.

I'd cop the spoon this year just so we can create some first grade standard depth.

hutch

First Grade
John grant was nothing special in reserve grade, what makes you think he would make the grade in the nrl?

macnaz

Staff member
John grant was nothing special in reserve grade, what makes you think he would make the grade in the nrl?

Well thats your opinion, i watched him a lot in state cup and he did offer something special. Ive also watched Utai at that level an apart from run hard he displayed the same floors as he displays in NRL. I agree he may be far from fantastic but so are Reddy ,Utai or Tedesco on the wing.

Latest posts