What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they admit taking peptides why the delay in establishing whether banned or not?

I agree with your point about Labor though. The whole ASADA crap will blow over if they lose the next election. (Which they will). If we can drag this past September the whole political crap will lose impetus.

who's held accountable for this mess though?

it most certainly won't just "blow over"

this has been devastating for all involved and to run a witch hunt campaign as big as this, the litigation to follow if no one is sat out will be immense

Quigs

Immortal
Interesting reporting up here.

Not munch on the Sharks but a lot on Essendon today.

Card Shark

Immortal
Demetriou saying Essendon have admitted nothing & he's not believing a newspaper story.

Don't tell me the Melbourne media is actually turning on the AFL?

Frenzy.

Immortal
The big difference I see in this compared to everyday law is with asada, it's the presumption of guilt.

The accused have to prove innocence rather than asada prove guilt. That's why they can suspend people without a positive test.

Is there presumption of innocence in everyday law?

PHaTMaN

Juniors
That's it say nothing. If not guilty simply tell the truth. Say nothing every will mark you down as guilty anyway. If guilty tell the truth too, cop your ban and go elsewhere. Sorry, but I don't want cheats at the club. We've waited long enough to win clean. If they all get off it would seem a bit odd. No-one at the club has ever denied anything from day 1.

Is someone who took a peptide believing it was OK a cheat?

Given to them by the club? And not an any banned list at the time?

For the record I have no idea if this is what happened.

Surely

Post Whore
Its not enough just to ask if its legal, you have to be sure, hence essendons letter equivalent of Noah's ark

Frenzy.

Immortal
Its not enough just to ask if its legal, you have to be sure, hence essendons letter equivalent of Noah's ark

That's the hard (ridiculous) part. Their code says the athlete has ro ask multiple questions of doctors, training staff and ASADA.

hahaha Yeah, players are going to ring ASADA and ask if the powdered walrus c**k is OK to take.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Most of them put anything in their bodies. Anything!

You wouldn't believe what I have seen injected.

Quigs

Immortal
It's all Essendon, Essendon and Essendon up here at the moment.

When are the Hartleys getting a gig?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Enlighten us.

I'll give ya a few.

Redback spiders - dried out, powdered and reconstituted with water.

Vegemite.

Bleach.

Alcohol out of injection swabs.

Regurgitated tablets. Usually obtained by punching someone in the guts till they vomit.

Methadone. After regurgitating it.

Fincol - an ammonia based cleanser

I exist in a weird place for many hours of a week.

Since 73

First Grade
That's the hard (ridiculous) part. Their code says the athlete has ro ask multiple questions of doctors, training staff and ASADA.

hahaha Yeah, players are going to ring ASADA and ask if the powdered walrus c**k is OK to take.

I am the eggman

Surely

Post Whore
I guess it would be better to take powdered walrus c**k than fresh walrus c**k.

Status
Not open for further replies.