What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Women in League R10 | Fri | Rabbitohs 54-10 Tigers | ANZ

Round 10: Rabbitohs v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2013teams-sou-main.jpg

1. Greg Inglis
2. Nathan Merritt 3. Beau Champion 4. Bryson Goodwin 5. Justin Hunt
6. John Sutton 7. Adam Reynolds
8. David Tyrrell 9. Issac Luke 10. Roy Asotasi
11. Chris McQueen 12. Ben Te'o
13. Sam Burgess

Interchange: 14. Nathan Peats 15. Jason Clark 16. Ben Lowe 17. George Burgess
Reserves: 18. Dylan Farrell 19. Jeff Lima

2013teams-wst-alt.jpg

1. James Tedesco
2. Matt Utai 3. Joel Reddy 4. Tim Simona 5. Marika Koroibete
6. Liam Fulton 7. Curtis Sironen
8. Aaron Woods. 9. Robbie Farah 10. Suaso Sue
11. Bondene Thompson 12. Adam Blair
13. Eddy Pettybourne

Interchange: 14. Benji Marshall 15. Jack Buchanan 16. Ava Seumanugafai 17. Shaun Spence
Reserve: 18. Ben Murdoch-Maslia

2013teams-ref-pink.jpg

Referees:
Jared Maxwell & Luke Phillips

Sideline Officials: Dan Eastwood & Grant Atkins
Video Referees: Jason Robinson & Matt Rodwell

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 10
Rabbitohs v Tigers @ ANZ, Fri 5:20pm

VB NSW Cup Round 10
North Sydney Bears (SOU) Bye
Wests Tigers (WST) v Newtown Jets (SYD) @ Leichhardt, Sat 3:00pm

nrl-wilr10souwst.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BunniesMan

Immortal
1st v last. Classic danger game. I'm worried we won't respect them and they'll shock us.

Playing our best you'd think a 20-30 point win. But I'm worried about complacency.

Last edited:

Danish

Referee
souths havent really put anyone to the sword all year. I suspect this may be the game they do it. I guess for the tigers fans they could point to souths not really playing that well the last few weeks and perhaps they are due for a loss (kind of like the storm leading into the Raiders game) but personally I don't see it.

The tigers will be very firm favourites for the sppon this time next week IMO

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Depending on which Souffs side gets off the bus, this could be the ugliest result of the year. After Penriff beat the Storm though, I'm well and truly convinced that nothing is certain in Rugby League.

Alas, Souffs by 18+.

Swarzey

Bench
Considering Souffs tend to go to sleep when they think they have the upper hand on their opponents, there is a possibility of Marshall opening up their defense if he plays to the standard he's able to. But like last friday night, Souffs will get the rub of the green in most circumstances.

Souffs by as many as the refs let them.

If Souths play to their potential and stay motivated for the entire game, a score of 60+ isn't out of the realm of possibility. But Souths are more likely to be complacent and settle for a 30 or 40 point victory.

The score will be 42-6 or thereabouts.

gronkathon

First Grade
Look for me. I will be one of the handfull of Wests Tigers fans making the trip. I will be the one with my head in my hands at about the 14 minute mark

natheel

Coach
Souths should belt them but they have the tendency to clock off at times an even though tigers are injury plagued they still have players who can burn you if you don't give them respect. But I think souths will win by 20+

Vic Mackey

Referee
I don't know why tigers fans are so despondent, didn't you read the article by benji saying he he watched videos from 2005 and is going to run the ball? It's not like tigers players to talk it up and then do nothing about it...

Liddell

Juniors
I don't know why tigers fans are so despondent, didn't you read the article by benji saying he he watched videos from 2005 and is going to run the ball? It's not like tigers players to talk it up and then do nothing about it...

You don't need a running game to be a top NRL half, you should know that Vic ;-)

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Tigers are a disgrace and thus the Eels are a disgrace for losing to them and also the Bunnies would be a disgrace if they lost this game,so much disgrace