What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutters today (v Newcastle)

watatank

Coach
Cutters can score points but they also don't like defending much. If the Knights can hold onto the ball and get decent field position they can come back if the Cutters are not careful.

Don't know what to make of Drinkwater. He has had a few nice touches especially that face ball for Vea's first try but he has come up with a couple of poor options. He's also really small so offers no real running threat.

SAP58

Juniors
Cutters can score points but they also don't like defending much. If the Knights can hold onto the ball and get decent field position they can come back if the Cutters are not careful.

Don't know what to make of Drinkwater. He has had a few nice touches especially that face ball for Vea's first try but he has come up with a couple of poor options. He's also really small so offers no real running threat.

Drinkwater does not look happy not good body language, maybe he has been told !!

SAP58

Juniors

Here come the Knights !!

TheRev

First Grade

oh baby what a terrible half of football to watch, so hard with no dominant playmakers to direct the team, and the tries they let in.. oh wow.. defence like melting ice-cream, its not just soft its non-existant.

TruSaint

Referee
oh baby what a terrible half of football to watch, so hard with no dominant playmakers to direct the team, and the tries they let in.. oh wow.. defence like melting ice-cream, its not just soft its non-existant.

Rev,
I cant believe what i just watched.
Everytime knights were close enough, they scored.
With their season on the line FFS.
Sad display boys, very fricken sad.
Oh well onto the big one lol.

TruSaint

Referee

Watatank... short for Nostrudamus ... great call

64 Dragon

Coach
FMD. Mary will be Price's assistant coach next year. Lookout Steve he's after your job.
(He'll probably get it)

Gomarchin

Juniors
FMD. Mary will be Price's assistant coach next year. Lookout Steve he's after your job.
(He'll probably get it)

If that happens, we won't be seeing any finals football for at least another 3 years.....how the mighty have fallen.

hardbaby

Coach
The culture in this club is terrible. Up 22-0 and still lost. It really makes you wonder what the Board talk about at their meetings (if they have any). We need a major clean out and we should start with the coaches. All these coaches need to go. It's just so bad.

inside_pass

Bench
lol........and these players are supposedly our reserves!!!!
F*#ck our club is a mess................no heart or passion in any grade!

TheRev

First Grade
The upside to the Cutters loss though was another nail in the coffin of Paul McGregor, last thing we need is his name being thrown around when Price is about to be sacked.

hardbaby

Coach
I don't want any past Dragons coaching us in any manner. It's just jobs for the boys and helps secure Doust's position. That's why he does it. I can understand Young and Hornby getting the kids. They were tapped on the shoulder and offered a paying job to retire. That's smart business. But outside of those type of situations, I hope we look outside the club for the solutions to our problems. Our culture has been poor for 15 years (excluding 18 months under Bennett) so if you were bought up in the culture, you have the wrong culture.

SAP58

Juniors
I'd take another 3 years of Price before I'd have McGregor as coach.

WOW says it all really. We are in a really bad space as a club at present, are you listening Board !! I just hope, as I have put in other posts and others have said a change WILL take place but at the end of the year BUT I don't know who the replacement is.....please it cannot cannot be McGregor !!!!

FlameThrower

Bench
I don't want any past Dragons coaching us in any manner. It's just jobs for the boys and helps secure Doust's position. That's why he does it. I can understand Young and Hornby getting the kids. They were tapped on the shoulder and offered a paying job to retire. That's smart business. But outside of those type of situations, I hope we look outside the club for the solutions to our problems. Our culture has been poor for 15 years (excluding 18 months under Bennett) so if you were bought up in the culture, you have the wrong culture.

Spot on brother, been saying that for ages, no rookie coach and no ex Dragons fumbling about with mates around him - all 3 grades are stuffed and if our nursery of talent is in the shallow end if the pool, it does not really provide any time of long term planning...oh yeah, that's if we have any...Doust's organic growth must be hydroponic tomatoes....

Latest posts