What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryobi Cup 2013/2014

Patorick

Staff member
Actually, I'd say bowling out NSW for that score on that wicket with that bowling line-up and then winning the game with five overs to spare, is in fact quite rather the owning.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
From what I saw Trent Copeland and Josh Hazelwood got owned yesterday. Bowled Notch like rubbish.

Is Sandhu injured?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Copelands pies on North Sydney Oval were always going to get thrashed! 125km military meduims!

TheParraboy

Staff member
Stuart Clarke, Glenn McGrath and Doug Bollinger in the commentary box with Healy

Healy: "All these bowlers, its the no brains trust"

Healy on what McGrath said as a comeback "just like another day at NASA" lol

Xfactor1979

Bench
Visions of summer

Nathan Lyon getting smashed for six many many times by right handed batters at North Sydney

TheParraboy

Staff member
okeefe 5 overs 0/14
lyon 5 overs 0/42

Says it all really. hope they play shield together, okeefe is gonna wipe the floor (provided he gets similar overs).

Xfactor1979

Bench
165 off 27 overs
Should be a walk in the park with 10 wickets in hand for nsw

As I speak the sky has turned orange again due to fires in the blue Mountains :x

TheParraboy

Staff member
NSW chasing 312

0/152 - in the 25th over

Warner 100* from 92 balls

funny thing here is we have played Victoria twice already, and looks like we will play them again for a place in the final (QLD already in the final)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Siddle the magnificent with the breakthrough

collapse imminent

NSW 1/202

Warner 138 from 110

TheParraboy

Staff member
3/227

Christ, another couple of quick ones then we lose I reckon

Smith needs to stay there for us to win