What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

old rugby league games on vhs/dvd

bobmar28

Bench
I am looking for DVDs of Canberra's two finals appearances in 1993 (unfortunate losses :( ) and a full copy of the 1994 Preliminary Final between Canberra and Norths (my copy is missing the last 10 minutes).

Also looking for a copy of the 1985 Reserve Grand Final between Canberra and St George (I only have the last 20-30 minutes).

Other than that I have all Canberra finals appearances, including lower grades.

Also I would be interested in copies of any regular season games involving Canberra 1982 on ...

Do you have a copy of Raiders v Tigers rd 17,2000, played in snow?

bulldog

Bench
did u really bring back a 4 year old thread :lol:

Well, it was new to him, welcome to LU Leestigers.

Who owns the right's to the old broadcasts?

I assume it's the station that filmed the footage, would be great if the NRL could make some of these classic games available, I know you can buy some games on DVD, but I don't think games like the Parra v Great Britain or some of the old WCC games have been shown or made available since they were first aired.

bileduct

Coach
My mum has a VHS collection of just about every Tigers game televised on FTA between 1985 through to 2008, including pre-season cup, etc.

In addition, she has just about every CvC/SOO and International from that period, including the club games from the Great Britain tours in the late 80s/early 90s.

Rabbitt

Juniors
I have that 82 Easts v Parra semi final if you need it. Got Souths matches on Beta going back to 1980.

Last edited:

Shire Boy

Juniors
I am looking to trade with people rugby league games or old football shows from the 70's, 80's and early-to-mid 90's. Can be from Sydney or Brisbane.

Pm me if you are interested or list some of the games you have on this thread.

got a good list,just joined this site,i cant send PMs till iv done 20 posts,PM me to swap email adds if yr interested

Moony

Juniors
looking for any old Newcastle knights games. I have an extensive dvd list of old games. Where have all the old rugby league games on dvd trading forums

Bruce123

Juniors
I have every broncos game on DVD now, obviously a lot where originally on VHS but I had a mate burn the lot a while ago, Plus every single origin game. Willing to swap/sell for any old game worth watching....with senseless violence that is. Love the biff

gypsy

Bench
I'm looking for the origin legends game from 2001. It was where Mark McGaw went after Big Mal.
Would offer some serious coin if someone could provide it.

Latest posts