What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dr Who Mafia Sign-Up Thread!

Bazal

Post Whore
Get your roles here! I'm a mafia virgin, so please be gentle-ish :(

I've got 29 roles ready to go out, I can make more and I can run with a few less if need be. Ideally not less than 25 though for balance and feng-shui.

1-HH
2-Butch
3-Drew
4-Ozzy
5-KTF
6-Whall15
7-ParraPride
8-soc
9-Micky
10-Smiley
11-SGL
12-9701
13-Bazzi
14-Fred
15-rApey
16-AFS
17-Dutchy
18-cjrankin
19-JM
20-BM
21-SMBN
22-DB
23-RHCP

Last edited by a moderator:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
In

My knowledge of Dr Who extends to the Doctor, Tardis and that weird overgrown R2-D2 that says "exterminate"

Not a bad rapper for a white guy though.

[youtube]xDj7gvc_dsA[/youtube]

whall15

Coach
I've watched most of the new ones (missed some of the Matt Smith ones because he's crap) but I haven't watched any of the old ones at all so I'd have NFI if Baz based it on them.

Bazal

Post Whore
I've watched most of the new ones (missed some of the Matt Smith ones because he's crap) but I haven't watched any of the old ones at all so I'd have NFI if Baz based it on them.

Aaaand you're getting a role that spontaneously kills itself...:sarcasm:

soc123_au

Staff member
Yes please. Vaguely recall the old episodes on the ABC about 30 years ago. Should put me in good stead for this one.

HowHigh

Coach
How do you drink your Gin Bazal?

[youtube]C0fmAzAOFE8[/youtube]

[youtube]GmKcH9eL3Bc[/youtube]

Last edited:

mickyj

Bench
With my knowledge or the old and new surely I need to be either the Dr or Master
or maybe davros