What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

cb4

First Grade
Ryan and Heighnington are total freight,your source is illinformed,Ryan was off contract,and Heighno asked for a release,therefore foregoing his 2013 Weststigers contract to get a 3 year one at the Sharks.
Tell yourselves these lies if it makes you feel better but the Tigers are giving the Sharks nothing anymore,only players not cash or cap relief.

Completely incorrect.

Maccas4177

Juniors
What is incorrect,Ryan had no contract for 2013,and Heighno asked for and was given an early release.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that there was a contract for Ryan at the Tigers. It was a serious back office cluster f**k that allowed him to come to the sharks!

Card Shark

Immortal
I can tell you with 100% certainty that there was a contract for Ryan at the Tigers. It was a serious back office cluster f**k that allowed him to come to the sharks!

Well he was signed, sealed but not delivered.

They were spruiking his re-signing & then a few months later ended up with us.

Not sure what went on in between?

Maccas4177

Juniors
Well he was signed, sealed but not delivered.

They were spruiking his re-signing & then a few months later ended up with us.

Not sure what went on in between?

Tim Sheens even called the admin office to get a copy for him - Ryan needed a copy for financing reasons

cb4

First Grade
Sorry took so long to reply, I was just making sure what I am posting is accurate.

This is the last year that the Tigers are chipping in on Fifita and Gibbs contract, but they are still paying part of it.
How good was it knowing that the Tigers paid Fifita last year to rip them apart.

You are correct on Beau, the Tigers are paying none of that.

They are paying a small portion of Heighingtons contract.

Southern Shark

Juniors
Boys,

Just looked in the local Big Name Bottle Shop. Popular cases on special for $56.99. I kid you not. What has happened. One day they are $39.99 and the next $56.99. WTF.
Another 48 hours may mean that cases now have 48 stubbies and not 24.
We can only hope.
Happy days.

Card Shark

Immortal
I would suggest every club in the league would make enquiries....as a recruitment manager, you'd be negligent if ya didnt.

Latest posts