What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Word counter error

LeagueNut

First Grade
Hi team - I'm getting this error every time I use the word counter.

Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /home/forumsev/public_html/wordcount.php on line 42

It's still giving me a total but I'm unsure if it's correct - e.g. Amadean's Willow Cup entry gives me a result of 716 words but Amadean says it's 735 words.

I'm running Chrome using Windows 8.

jamesgould

Juniors
Ahh right, I noticed my team had a few disparities in what they had put as thier word count and what the word counter said for me, as well.

I got that error every time I used it, as well.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Coby is the man for the job. Best thing is to send PM with those details to CobyDelaney

Titanic

First Grade
Hi team - I'm getting this error every time I use the word counter.

Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /home/forumsev/public_html/wordcount.php on line 42

It's still giving me a total but I'm unsure if it's correct - e.g. Amadean's Willow Cup entry gives me a result of 716 words but Amadean says it's 735 words.

I'm running Chrome using Windows 8.
At least it's not showing 756 but then again Math's was never his strong point :)

Latest posts