What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2019

BranVan3000

Coach
Who is in the team five years from now?

1. Tedesco
2. D Nofoaluma
3. Hopoate
4. D Walker
5. Mansour
6. Keary
7. Brooks
8. A Woods
9. Peats
10. Starling
11. Cordner
12. Bryce Cartwright
13. T Peachy

14. Kurt Gidley/Cam McInnes/ Michael Lichaa
15. Kane Evans
16. Klemmer
17. Kyle Turner

Backs were easy to pick... Forwards hard! Really can't tell with these forwards how they will go at NRL level over the next few years

BranVan3000

Coach
Kurt Gidley is too old and shit now, how would he even be close to contention in 5 years?
Thats_the_joke.jpg

BranVan3000

Coach
Do you expect a nuclear war to break out, killing the majority of first grade footballers ?

Most of NSW's squad now are late 20s early 30s. In five years the squad should be totally different. Except for Woods, Cordner, Merrin. tamou is 25 I guess he could be in contention still in 2019. Fifita and Reynolds are young too but I don't see them having a long shelf life

I see something like:

1. James Tedesco

6. Luke Brooks
7. Mitch Cornish

9. Michael Licca

8. David Klemmer
10. Shannon Boyd

14: Kane Evans

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Where is the almighty Jarryd Hayne? he will only be like 31-32(can't be be bothered checking his age,he is either 26 or 27 now,i know that much) by then

BranVan3000

Coach
Taufua, Trbojevic, Goodall, VTK, Jennings boys. Plenty more missed.
only seventeenth spots can't include everyone

There are lots of backs who could make it, easier picking from players already proving themselves in the NRL

Even harder saying a forward like Trbojevic will make it without having even consistently made the team, unless they are a freak like Bryce Cartwright. Forwards were a struggle anyway, wouldn't be surprised if half the forwards I named went on to do nothing

Where is the almighty Jarryd Hayne? he will only be like 31-32(can't be be bothered checking his age,he is either 26 or 27 now,i know that much) by then

Jarryd Hayne is a once in a generation type athlete, the unique mix of speed, power, agility and skill makes him close to unstoppable. But unfortunately for him, by 30 years old he would have lost most of his speed and agility which would just not make him as effective. I doubt he'll be there in 5 years.

1. James Tedesco
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Will Hopoate
4. Blake Ferguson
5. Jack Wighton
6. Luke Brooks
7. Mitch Cornish
8. David Klemmer (vc)
9. Michael Lichaa
10. Shannon Boyd
11. Boyd Cordner (c)
12. Tariq sims
13. Trent Merrin

14. Albert Kelly
15. Andrew Fifita
16. Kane Evans
17. Jamal Idris

brock0brien

Juniors
I think Paul Carter will be a great chance of origin in a few years time. He is a young Greg Bird, great aggression, great skill and determination, might be a bit of a grub but it comes with the tough playing style he brings

Mitchell Moses looked impressive last night, i don't know how the halves will look now with Moses, Wighton, Cornish and Brooks battling for jerseys. The two props for NSW were really good. Pauli Pauli is a monster, I'm sure he's more than 105 kgs!? Keysa Prichard was good so was that centre next to Mamo.

Latest posts