What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League Finals

BunniesMan

Immortal
Lol@BM being a Victorian fan. That's his 4th choice HAL club

It really isn't. I'm a future Victorian. And as soon as Manchester City started winning things it made me allergic to the Sydney FC jersey. I'm not about to hop on the Wanderers bandwagon and Heart is actually owned by the Scum. No club outside Melbourne and Sydney is worth supporting in anything. So that leaves just one club, the best of them all.

Plus there is so much to love about the big V. Biggest crowds, biggest fanbase, best jersey. We got it all.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bahahaha shut up BunniesMan, and stop coming in and derailing threads in various sections.

Victory were hard done by - yeah - but not enough to suggest they should've won.

If they were that good they wouldn't have been a goal down in stoppage time.

Big Sam

First Grade
It really isn't. I'm a future Victorian. And as soon as Manchester City started winning things it made me allergic to the Sydney FC jersey. I'm not about to hop on the Wanderers bandwagon and Heart is actually owned by the Scum. No club outside Melbourne and Sydney is worth supporting in anything. So that leaves just one club, the best of them all.

Plus there is so much to love about the big V. Biggest crowds, biggest fanbase, best jersey. We got it all.

You're on the record as saying you support Sydney FC you clown.

Mong

Post Whore
Clearly the better team. Oh well everyone knows the Wanderers will win by about 5.

:lol:

Nice call BM

The wanderers were merkins of the highest order during the game, no sympathy for their tears..

Roar = A League premier club!!

Big Sam

First Grade
Roar now equal 4th most successful team in Australian football. Only Marconi, South Melbourne, and Sydney City Hakoah have won more Championships.

some11

Referee
Every. single. Wanderpers player being booed.

Someone call an ambulance for Slothfield, I fear this alcoholic may choke on his own vomit tonight.