What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AWARDS NIGHT - F7s 2004: HERE IT IS!

Anonymous

Juniors
Welcome to the 2004 Forum Sevens Awards forum.
When: Saturday 30th October 2004

Time: From 7:00pm (Sydney time)

Where: Here - in this F7s awards forum

The winners will receive some beaut F7s banners and bragging rights for a year. :D

Individual awards
-Forum Sevens Captain of the Year: banner
-Forum Sevens Referee of the Year: banner
-Rookie of the year: banner
-Best individual score(s) of the year: banner
-Most valuable players of the year (one from each team): banner.
-Most Improved Forummer of the Year: banner.
-The 'Peoples Choice' Post of the Year: banner.
-The 'Admin's Choice' Post of the Year: banner.
-'Forummer of the match' in the grand final: A Special F7s medal/keyring and banner.
-Forums Sevens best and fairest player of 2004: Jerseys Prize and banner.

Team awards
-Best team score of the year: banner.
-Most Improved Team of the year: banner.

The grand finalists
Each grand finalist is entitled to a Leagueunlimited Forum Sevens a key ring.
-The Forum Sevens 2004 Runners Up: banner
-The Forum Sevens 2004 Premiers: banner

*Sandy*

First Grade
I've been looking forward to this prestigious event all year ... it's really the only reason I got involved in the F7's, for I am a party girl first, writer second. :mrgreen:

I plan to table top dance with my lion team-mates. I plan to drink every team under the table because I believe the view from the top is always better. I plan to be the last to arrive. I plan to be the last to leave. :D

Clevo

Juniors
Damn! I will be in Goulbourne that weekend. damn damn damn!

did I say damn?

I'm going to have a sook!

:)

Good luck to all the contenders and hope you all have a top night!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
PK said:
I've been looking forward to this prestigious event all year ... it's really the only reason I got involved in the F7's, for I am a party girl first, writer second. :mrgreen:

I plan to table top dance with my lion team-mates. I plan to drink every team under the table because I believe the view from the top is always better. I plan to be the last to arrive. I plan to be the last to leave. :D
Crikey, I would be party animal with you , but for the tyranny of distance.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I have an over imaginative mind in the cyber world where the tyranny of distance does not exist.

But I will be sure to let you know if I am ever up your way and we can party till sunrise. :D Just don't feed me bacon and eggs in the morning - it makes my tummy queasy and I end up looking a little grey. :mrgreen:

roosterboy60

Juniors
I'm looking forward to tonight, I will be here for start...have dinner at 7.30 and comeback to enjoy the rest of the night!

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've got a few bottles of Jim Beam for the event. Will dash off early for a 21st though.

Anonymous

Juniors
Not long now...
Pre-awards entertainment: Fireworks....

firewrk2.gif
fireworks6.gif
firewrk2.gif

Any streakers about?

Latest posts