What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Asian Champions League

Misanthrope

Staff member
A battling 0-0 draw in Seoul tonight. I thought the Wanderers allowed Seoul more ball than they should have with some lazy passing out of defense, but you couldn't fault their commitment or ability when it came to clearing their line. Topor-Stanley and Covic were immense for them.

Vitor Saba looks like he's a cut above the rest of the team. On multiple occasions he'd create something only to have the person he set up not know about it. Bridge butchered a pair of gilt edged opportunities by simply not knowing they were on.

He'll be a real threat this year if he stays fit.

Suitman

Post Whore
A battling 0-0 draw in Seoul tonight. I thought the Wanderers allowed Seoul more ball than they should have with some lazy passing out of defense, but you couldn't fault their commitment or ability when it came to clearing their line. Topor-Stanley and Covic were immense for them.

Vitor Saba looks like he's a cut above the rest of the team. On multiple occasions he'd create something only to have the person he set up not know about it. Bridge butchered a pair of gilt edged opportunities by simply not knowing they were on.

He'll be a real threat this year if he stays fit.

Saba could also become the next Berisha if he's not careful.
Could very well be a very astute purchase otherwise.
Great result away. Now to do the business at home.

Suity

Misanthrope

Staff member
Saba could also become the next Berisha if he's not careful.

I'm not sure what you're implying here. Would you not want him to emulate one of the most devastating strikers the league has had and one of its most consistently dangerous players?

Mong

Post Whore
No discussions on last nights game?

It is weird cheering for the WSW, not a bad standard of a game either.

Big Sam

First Grade
Amazing effort so far but like Souths, the job ain't done yet.

Will actually be the first time an A-League club has played a ME club.

Mong

Post Whore
Damn it, thought I clicked on the UEFA Champions League Thread...

:lol:

I like how you posted anyhow.

You should have watched this game, was great.

Looking forward to the A League being back, there's something special about having a local league to watch and enjoy.

Big Sam

First Grade
Looking forward to the A League being back, there's something special about having a local league to watch and enjoy.

But but but the A-League is shit compared to other leagues in the world.

Mong

Post Whore
Hahaha

I love that one.. particularly after the person making the claim has made a big statement that he or she doesn't watch the A league, and then goes on to comment about the leagues standard.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bloody tense game, as always. Hard to believe this is almost the same WSW side that has given up seven goals in two A-League games :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Epic performance from the Wanderers. Did Australian football proud against what I'd have to describe as one of the most foul-tempered, poorly behaved, and nasty teams I've ever seen.

The abject lack of sportsmanship was matched only by their arrogance and their inability to find a goal.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
That spitting incident at the end of the game was foul. Why are we even playing these teams where women can't attend games and players react like this when they are outplayed? What happened to shaking hands?

Massive props to the Wanderers though big achievement

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Great achievement but geez the refereeing was poor in that final leg...

RoosTah

Juniors
The FFA should have boycotted this game against those medieval backwater c##ts just like we did to the South Africans during apartheid. But if they were gonna play it, I'm glad those f**ktards lost.

Latest posts