What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just watched the counsellor, seemed long and really boring. Expected much more with the cast and director.

T.S Quint

Coach
CH enjoyed Transformers, his opinions are invalid, just like him.

I'm thinking big words might hurt his brain.

Dislikes: Dialogue; scenes that go for more than 10 seconds.

vvvrulz

Coach
Yeah. There was hardly any fighting and wolverine cutting things up. Needed more mutant battles tbh.

Really?

Your opinion of course, but I for one was glad to see less of Wolverine and more on the two characters that really make X-Men fascinating, Xavier and Magneto.

What it lacked in raw fights it made up for in strong characterization, motivations and developing its plot points. X-Men 3 was a good example of all fights and no substance.

One could argue that X1, X2 and First Class are better than DOFP. X3 is a stretch.

Origins:Wolverine is worse in almost every way.
Haven't seen the other Wolverine one.

I'm thinking big words might hurt his brain.

Dislikes: Dialogue; scenes that go for more than 10 seconds.

I watch movies to be entertained not to watch some shitty drama.

I guess you fools probably think the Star Wars prequels are shit. Heaps of awesome battle scenes in those.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Frozen. Good movie. All I've seen about this made me think Anna was the main character but she wasn't really, Elsa was. But Anna is hotter. 8/10.

Identity. Good thriller with a twist. 7.5/10.

Phantoms. Ben Affleck was the bomb yo. Makes me miss late 90's thrillers. Bit of a lame ending/bad guy, but it had good atmosphere for the most part. 7/10

vvvrulz

Coach
I watch movies to be entertained not to watch some shitty drama.

I guess you fools probably think the Star Wars prequels are shit. Heaps of awesome battle scenes in those.

:shock:

You picked the Star Wars prequels as your example? They are not good movies.

Episode III was quite good in parts and the best overall, II was *extremely* hit and miss and ep I was absolute garbage bar the lightsaber duel.

The prequels are way better. The special effects in the originals are horrible. Reminds me of one of those old school Godzilla movies.

Wizardman

First Grade
Frozen. Good movie. All I've seen about this made me think Anna was the main character but she wasn't really, Elsa was. But Anna is hotter. 8/10.

Identity. Good thriller with a twist. 7.5/10.

Phantoms. Ben Affleck was the bomb yo. Makes me miss late 90's thrillers. Bit of a lame ending/bad guy, but it had good atmosphere for the most part. 7/10

"Frozen" is definitely one of the most overrated movie of the last two years. Pretty average.

T.S Quint

Coach
"Frozen" is definitely one of the most overrated movie of the last two years. Pretty average.

I liked it, but it's nowhere near the quality of the best animated features.
The one Disney released just before it (Wreck-It Ralph) was much better. Nothing comes close to Frozen as a merchandising phenomenon though. As someone who works with children, all I have heard about in the past 6 months has been about that damn movie. If I hear 'Let it Go' one more time I think I'll kill myself.

T.S Quint

Coach
CH has been trolling this thread for ages, just ignore him.

Yeah, I kind of got that feeling.
He did have me going for a while there though - only because I actually know some people with the views he has expressed. :crazy:

vvvrulz

Coach
I liked it, but it's nowhere near the quality of the best animated features.
The one Disney released just before it (Wreck-It Ralph) was much better. Nothing comes close to Frozen as a merchandising phenomenon though. As someone who works with children, all I have heard about in the past 6 months has been about that damn movie. If I hear 'Let it Go' one more time I think I'll kill myself.

I agree with this, Wreck-It Ralph was incredible and didn't get a lot of credit
Frozen certainly wasn't bad but it was pretty by-the-numbers, not as good as its made out to be

Wizardman

First Grade
I agree with this, Wreck-It Ralph was incredible and didn't get a lot of credit
Frozen certainly wasn't bad but it was pretty by-the-numbers, not as good as its made out to be

When I make an overrated movie list, "Frozen" will be in it.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Life of Pi. Good movie but not one I'd watch again in a hurry, although, with the ending it may be interesting to watch it again with a different perspective after the ship sinks. Would've liked to have seen it in 3D.

Latest posts