What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good news for F1 fans

some11

Referee
Oh awesome, so I just lost half of the races that I can watch.

Bravo Lachlan, Rupert & Bernie, I'll just have to pirate and watch the next day then.

Parra

Referee
Yeah that is shite. I misread it and thought all the races were FTA. Only 10 is no good at all.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
I have NFL, MLB and NHL Game Passes, but for $130 a month, it beats the hell out of watching free to air, but saying that, i can see what a lot of house olds wouldn't have it, the money would go a long way for a family.

franklin2323

Immortal
I have NFL, MLB and NHL Game Passes, but for $130 a month, it beats the hell out of watching free to air, but saying that, i can see what a lot of house olds wouldn't have it, the money would go a long way for a family.

That's what I do. I'd get Foxtel if I could do it without the news and Fox 8 crap

That's what I do. I'd get Foxtel if I could do it without the news and Fox 8 crap

There are plenty of channels on Foxtel I could do without. Believe it or not, Fox 8 is not one of them. I'd miss my hit of The Simpsons if I did and a few other shows on that channel (e.g. The Flash).

some11

Referee
Actually thinking of signing up to Fox due to this news, can be justified being a league supporter among other things.

Just wish my money could go to someone other than that Murdoch merkin.

franklin2323

Immortal
There are plenty of channels on Foxtel I could do without. Believe it or not, Fox 8 is not one of them. I'd miss my hit of The Simpsons if I did and a few other shows on that channel (e.g. The Flash).

If they could offer say $50 to choose any Channel it would be so much better. By the time I add Sport and the Kids shows for mine it's crazy. So I download like a season at time of shows for her and gamepasses

ek999

First Grade
If the F1 coverage is anywhere near as comprehensive as the V* Supercars it will be great for F1 fans (who have Fox). Fox Sports have 40 hours of coverage from today until Sunday in Adelaide including all support categories

Latest posts