What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

300 days of boasting.

isaiah

Bench
We qld supporters have lots of time now until you flick 5 or 6 of this year's team and reload again for 2016. We will be without Justin but have given gagai his first taste. Our older players can choose when they want to give it away and not be pushed. 9 of the last 10 series, it sounds so good. Mal is a legend. Stand and applaud. Best interstate team of all time with all home grown players, except one.

isaiah

Bench
300 days have now been extended by 20. What odds are nsw to come back and win the series? Laurie's tears were delicious. Rub of the green = cannot admit being beaten by a better team.

300 days have now been extended by 20. What odds are nsw to come back and win the series? Laurie's tears were delicious. Rub of the green = cannot admit being beaten by a better team.
Laurie's entire strategy depended upon gaining an opening advantage during the 2 home games allocated. Going to Suncorp and slugging it out for a win up there was never the desired plan. The many times multiplied pressure on the Blues will either coalesce their game or shatter it. That's why he is so bitterly disappointed to come away from ANZ Stadium without that win. The close point margin allows him to straw-clutch at the ref decisions being the reason for the loss.

Daley can also see the writing on the wall. He might get offered another chance next year, but last year's demolition mandated a win this year. Not another loss as evidence that one knows how to coach.

isaiah

Bench
The three things i gleaned out of game 1 were: qld have starting talking about spirit again and there was more crack out there than a Harlem nightclub.

Still Nutty

Juniors
The three things i gleaned out of game 1 were: qld have starting talking about spirit again and there was more crack out there than a Harlem nightclub.,,,,,

and

Coalesce. Delicious. Been helping the kids with their homework?

Hope you're not teaching your kids math...nearly as good as the troll-e-graph:p

TheFrog

Coach
He might get offered another chance next year

I truly hope not. Queensland were crying out to be beaten, but NSW couldn't do it.

You select a ball playing fullback, most coaches would instruct the outside backs to support him at every opportunity. That didn't happen. Every time Moylan ran the ball he got smashed, with Jennings, Ferguson and co scratching their arses nearby (but not nearby enough to receive a pass).

It wasn't especially that Queensland were better, its just that NSW lacked cohesion. Queensland don't even need a coach. They've been together so long. NSW need a master coach because the side never know one another, and unfortunately they haven't got one. This is what happens when you lose every year.

Laurie's entire strategy depended upon gaining an opening advantage during the 2 home games allocated. Going to Suncorp and slugging it out for a win up there was never the desired plan. The many times multiplied pressure on the Blues will either coalesce their game or shatter it. That's why he is so bitterly disappointed to come away from ANZ Stadium without that win. The close point margin allows him to straw-clutch at the ref decisions being the reason for the loss.

Daley can also see the writing on the wall. He might get offered another chance next year, but last year's demolition mandated a win this year. Not another loss as evidence that one knows how to coach.

Oh Oh Laurie. That hard block under your chin.... is the chopping block, mate:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-series-tommy-raudonikis-20160612-gphdvh.html

isaiah

Bench
Time to stand and applaud again. And in going to 10 out of 11 series wins we also gave experience to a few young-un's. Bring on 2017 and the emergence of val holmes and Napa.

isaiah

Bench
i've been thinking during the off season about who could be considered the best 8 origin players of the last decade. i believe the 8 that first cemented the dynasty and then helped continue it were the big 4 from the storm salary cap days [inglis, smith, cronk and slater] plus steve price, matt scott, lockyer, and thurston.

my picks for being stars of the next decade for both states are; kalyn ponga [ if he decides to commit to qld over nz], bevan french, val holmes, and james tedesco.

Tweed Titan

Bench
i've been thinking during the off season about who could be considered the best 8 origin players of the last decade. i believe the 8 that first cemented the dynasty and then helped continue it were the big 4 from the storm salary cap days [inglis, smith, cronk and slater] plus steve price, matt scott, lockyer, and thurston.

my picks for being stars of the next decade for both states are; kalyn ponga [ if he decides to commit to qld over nz], bevan french, val holmes, and james tedesco.
You rate Steve Price over Petero Civoneceva? Haha Price is one of the most overrated in the last two decades!

I've never seen a prop that hit the line softly and facing backwards get so much adulation.

You rate Steve Price over Petero Civoneceva? Haha Price is one of the most overrated in the last two decades!

I've never seen a prop that hit the line softly and facing backwards get so much adulation.

Never seen someone hit the line so softly? There has been a passenger in the NSW forwards for quite a few years now.

I won't say who it is. Not even if you figure it out.