What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Manly fall apart from 2013 season onwards?

Rogue.9

Juniors
Bad luck guys, I was actually hoping you would win tonight. It's crap to lose a grand final but at least its better then winning the wooden spoon.
Better luck next year

Cagey Mac

Bench
Well done Eagles!
You'll be top 4 again in '14
Your 1, 6, 7 and 9 are world class
and you're solid across the park (WTF happened to Wolfman on the day...bad luck)
Lyon is one of a kind
Toovey can coach
Can't love ya but can't deny class either

t-ba

Post Whore
When you fail miserably, resurrect a near two year old thread to make a point.

I am not sure what is better. Two premierships in the last decade or the sweet tears of conspiracy from upstanding gentlemen such as yourself.

isaiah

Bench
When you fail miserably, resurrect a near two year old thread to make a point.

I am not sure what is better. Two premierships in the last decade or the sweet tears of conspiracy from upstanding gentlemen such as yourself.

Huh!?

Not my thread, I came in at post 53. Nice flogging by the cows tonight and the Broncs will finish your season in 2 wks.

t-ba

Post Whore
Huh!?

Not my thread, I came in at post 53. Nice flogging by the cows tonight and the Broncs will finish your season in 2 wks.

And where, pray tell, did I say this was your thread to start off with?

You certainly made a prize tit of yourself in this thread in 2013, you certainly Cravenly scampered off from it after having your pants pulled down, and you certainly resurrected it after nearly two years however.

Last edited:

isaiah

Bench
I just wondered where the intelligent fans like you were after your team had a great win and were taking on the cows next. It wasn't too hard to get this thread, even after a year or two it was still on page 1 of manly threads. You and your fellow fans must have a better set of forums to discuss the upcoming games. I was interested to go toe to toe with you and others before the cows game.

woodyk2

First Grade
We are still in this and there is still a real chance for some to eat pie of the humble variety.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Some of Manly's biggest names have savaged the decision to sack Geoff Toovey as the club's coach for the 2016 NRL season.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE: Hear all the NRL action on Triple M.
Toovey's axing has opened a political divide at the Sea Eagles with the Manly Warringah Rugby League Football Club (MWRLFC) board, including Cliff Lyons, Mal Cochrane and Darrell Williams, describing the decision as "bewildering". Read the full statement below.
The football club holds two of seven spots on the Sea Eagles Limited board which is controlled by the NRL side's owner Scott Penn and his family.
Penn confirmed Toovey's sacking and the arrival of Trent Barrett as head coach would spark further changes at Brookvale ahead of the 2016 season, amid reports 14 players will be shown the door at the end of the year.
"This has been an intense and thorough process to ensure the long-term future and ongoing success of the club," Penn said.
"Significant changes will be occurring. These changes won't take away from the success the club has enjoyed, but will help reinforce the foundation for a successful future. We are excited about 2016 and beyond."
But a MWRLFC statement, which was also signed by Sea Eagles director Bob Stevenson, said Toovey deserved better after playing 268 games for the club and spending four seasons in charge as head coach.
"It's a sad day when an icon of our great club is told he is unwanted as the coach despite being under contract until the end of 2016," the statement said.
"His position as coach was undermined even before the season began and continued relentlessly throughout the entire 2015 season. He has not been treated with the respect he has earned and deserves." Read the full statement below.
Barrett has no head coaching experience but has worked as an assistant to Ivan Cleary at Penrith and has guided the NSW Country Origin side since 2012.
Toovey and several senior players will face the media on Wednesday as the Sea Eagles need to win six of their remaining seven games to qualify for the finals series.
They host table-topping Brisbane at Central Coast Stadium on Saturday night.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...y-sea-eagles-board-members-back-geoff-toovey/

So much for that.

isaiah

Bench
I have hit the lead in my work tipping comp and have chosen manly to upset the eels tonight. Don't let me down!