What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wit and Wisdom of Jason Taylor

Ron's_Mate

Bench
“Sometimes you’ve got to go backwards before you can go forwards,” Taylor said.

gImFsUA.jpg

Tiger05

First Grade
I tell you what - this guy is really setting himself up if he doesn't get exceptional results within the next 2 years.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I tell you what - this guy is really setting himself up if he doesn't get exceptional results within the next 2 years.

I think Tiger05 you are being very generous giving him two years....I reckon it might be half way through next year he will be under extreme pressure to keep his job.

macnaz

Staff member
Well im sure the side will improve , which wont take much compared to a likely 2015 spoon.

moller

Juniors

Exactly. It's now his team on his terms. There had better be an upturn in fortunes come 2016, otherwise he will be gone.

The guy is a moron,it is clearly evident why he wasn't head coach any where else after being arseh#led from Souths,and às for being a premiership winning assisstant coach well even Royce Simmons achieved that status and he was nothing but an uninspiring garden gnome.

I'll always remember that absolute masterstroke when he moved Kyle Lovett into centre to cover injury when Chris Lawrence, a former Australian centre was in the second row :lol:

#genius

magpie guy

Juniors
An old mate of mine who is a Souths die hard said that Jason Taylor was an incompetent dickhead of the highest order. I can see exactly where he is coming from.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Coach Jason Taylor has spent time explaining to the playing group the reasons behind the move to dump the club captain.
"I've had chats to a couple of individuals," Taylor said. "I'll continue to chat with guys about it because, ultimately, it's going to be really important for everyone to understand really deeply exactly why. I haven't felt an extreme need to do a heap of that at this point."

LeagueWTF

Juniors
I'll always remember that absolute masterstroke when he moved Kyle Lovett into centre to cover injury when Chris Lawrence, a former Australian centre was in the second row :lol:

#genius

I could never forget that also. Never witnessed anything more obvious.....and stupid!!

"I've had chats to a couple of individuals," Taylor said. "I'll continue to chat with guys about it because, ultimately, it's going to be really important for everyone to understand really deeply exactly why. I haven't felt an extreme need to do a heap of that at this point."
breaking that down:
I've had chats to a couple of individuals," Taylor said.
Not sure if that's wit, wisdom or simply bad people management because by now, every player in the squad should have been spoken too, individually and as a group.
I'll continue to chat with guys about it because, ultimately, it's going to be really important for everyone to understand really deeply exactly why.
really deeply :eek: exactly why :eek: well you had better get Go to sit in and perhaps each player manager because they should all get the same 'really deeply exactly why' facts, that would be wit ! wouldn't it ?

Juniors
Wow. Just saw on news video of Taylor entering game.

Fan: Thanks for destroying our club.
Taylor: No worries mate.

Latest posts