What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby World Cup 2015 Pool Stages

shiznit

Coach
a359434828e82976eb7a5b963f346f56.jpg

RWC-Pools-graphic.jpg

stormbati

Bench
Fiji will shock the world and beat the English. Then their media will jump all over them and they'll miss the finals altogether. Hears it here first.

shiznit

Coach
Yeah I'm a little torn over this mornings game...

I want Fiji to win... But I also want England and Wales to advance out of the pool so Australia can suffer the embarrassment of not even getting out of pool play... :lol:

Parra

Referee
All you need to worry about is France. NZ/RWC/France is always an interesting combo :)

Aussies biggest problem isn't Wales or England, it is discipline. If we can keep 15 players on the field we have a chance. We keep giving away penalties and collecting cards we are no hope.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Fiji will shock the world and beat the English. Then their media will jump all over them and they'll miss the finals altogether. Hears it here first.

good call, lol

Poms pretty impressive last night

shiznit

Coach
Georgia giving Tonga a massive scare at the moment....

17-3 up at the 60th minute...

Timbo

Staff member
Georgia look like they have this. Been comfortably the better side.

Will be interested to see how the U.S. and Canada have come along since 2011. They always seem like they're getting that liiiiitle bit better each cup.

Timbo

Staff member
That Canadian front row is the three most Canadian looking men that ever Canadianed. They looked like they each killed a grizzly bear before a breakfast of pancakes before apologising profusely.

shiznit

Coach
Lmfao at the bro Jarred Payne playing for the Irish...

He's a good bloke... Hell of a football player as well...

Timbo

Staff member
Canada not exactly covering themselves in glory here. Ireland look like they're on a training run.

BODISGOD

Bench
Canada not exactly covering themselves in glory here. Ireland look like they're on a training run.

I could end up being embarrassed next week vs Romania but you are unlikely to see a capitulation by an Irish side to a minnow this time around. Joe Schmidt is probably the best coach in the world. He wouldn't allow the kind of stupidity the Boks engaged in today.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Hahah, I got home just before 7:00am, figured I would watch this drubbing lol...WOW...how..what did I just watch???

I know alot of people on here rip into Union, but the game is literally light years ahead of ours on the international stage.

Go Japan! that second last phase was crazy, lol.

Latest posts