What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby World Cup 2015 Pool Stages

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I watched them in a game last week, they go OK for a small country

shiznit

Coach
First 30mins of this Aussie v England game...

Great game so far... These 2 look like they want to play some positive rugby today.

The poms need to take advantage of there attacking raids they have... They also need to commit more men to the breakdown... You can't go in with 1 or 2 guys against Pocock... He will just eat you alive.

Aussie are absolutely playing it perfectly... Handle England pressure than hit back when you get a chance... And Foley scored a great try... They just need to be more accurate at the set piece.

shiznit

Coach
Wow!! What a wonderful try by Aussie!!

Great change of direction by Genia... Brilliant inside out play by Foley and Beale.

Foley is leaving Quade Cooper in the rear view mirror...

And England... 17-3 down... :lol:

Won't even make it out of the group of there own tournament... :lol:

shiznit

Coach
:lol:

The ultimate indignity.... Being utterly out scrummaged by the Wallabies at HQ.. :lol:

drago brelli

Bench
Pommie coach will probably be sacked. The Times will rip into their team. Sir Clive described the Aussie team as dumb. Thanks for the motivation, Sir Clive.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
11147225_924962424207137_857497273122950583_n.jpg

Last edited:

RoosTah

Juniors
I seriously can't believe how good Australia were against England. Just awesome - Foley chose to save his most masterful performance for pretty well the best game possible outside of a World Cup final.

Where the f**k are Danny Cipriani and Clive Woodward now?

This is one of my favourite memes to come out of it:
CQbakoCUEAA-7kw.jpg

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Wallabies leading Wales 9 - 6 at halftime. I don't think it's been as dour as the score line might suggest. Australia needs to show a bit more patience in attack but the defence has been great.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Wallabies win 15 - 6. For a game without tries it was pretty enthralling. To show up two UK teams in front of home crowds is a great effort.

Scotland next week.

BODISGOD

Bench
Incredible defensive stand, rode their luck a bit with Wales knocking on over the line but that was incredible

Evil_Mush

Juniors
That Samoa Scotland game was hellaciously entertaining, while I'm glad Scots are through, I would've loved to see Japan make a history with finals qualifier if they beat USA. Oh well.

Not sure which team I want AB'S to face in quarters, either of our World Cup nemesis France or a determined Ireland could potentially upset us (would much rather be kicked out of the cup by Ireland than France again!)

Latest posts