What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big signing coming

CronullaSaint

Juniors
Can not see who it could be, unless a storm player breaks a contract. All the good players have been resigned. Hope Im surprised though.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
No idea who it could be.

Melbourne Storm players off contract at 2015 season's end -
Billy Brittain, Hymel Hunt, Shaun Nona, Travis Robinson, Suliasi Vunivalu, Christian Welch

I wouldn't consider any of those big signings unless a player on an existing contract is granted a release.

The Nick

Bench
Only thing I can guess is that that due to Slater's season ending surgery/Munster's good form they've been forced to give Munster a significant contract upgrade, which has forced them into a bit of a reshuffle on their books?

I wonder who has suddenly become available? Outside of Cronk/Munster/Slater/Smith/Bromwich I'm not sure there's anyone else on their books I would be too excited about TBH.

BennyV

Referee
Only thing I can guess is that that due to Slater's season ending surgery/Munster's good form they've been forced to give Munster a significant contract upgrade, which has forced them into a bit of a reshuffle on their books?

I wonder who has suddenly become available? Outside of Cronk/Munster/Slater/Smith/Bromwich I'm not sure there's anyone else on their books I would be too excited about TBH.

Would be pretty happy with Proctor, Harris, Koribete, maybe even Fonua. Any of them would get a spot in our Top 17.

Of those off contract, I wouldnt' say no to Hymel Hunt but would hardly count it as a Big Signing...

The Nick

Bench
Would be pretty happy with Proctor, Harris, Koribete, maybe even Fonua. Any of them would get a spot in our Top 17.

Of those off contract, I wouldnt' say no to Hymel Hunt but would hardly count it as a Big Signing...

I like Proctor but TBH I wouldn't have him over Frizell or a fully fit Thompson.

I was a fan of Koribete but his punch against the Cowboys will go down as one of the dumbest/most selfish plays I have ever witnessed. In fact now that I think about it I wouldn't be surprised if he's the player available. I can only imagine how Bellyache reacted to that brain snap.

Lethal25

Juniors
Munster or Korobiete would be enormous for our club

Hopefully Kurt Mann in one of their ears telling them what a great club Saints are

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
It's probably korobiete by the sounds of it. Solid signing, wouldn't put him in the Jennings or ferguson class, but he'll do!

V

Vasilevsky

It's probably korobiete by the sounds of it. Solid signing, wouldn't put him in the Jennings or ferguson class, but he'll do!

Korobiete is hardly 'a big signing' but he would be good for the Dragons. Someone sad 'we need speed, speed and more speed.'

Hopefully this will be enough to shut him up and send him to a Broncos supporter forum where he really belongs.

Korobiete would be an excellent signing and a clear upgrade on what we have by way of left wingers at the moment.

Lets hope Saints snag him, as he would add some much needed power and Dino "speed and more speed" to the left flank.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Heard Storm are after Hopoate and so they may have to release an outside back to remain under the cap.I expect it could be a winger!!!

Twenty10

Juniors
It has to be. Really can't think of anyone else that's a realistic chance... Plus it's a position we need to strengthen. Big name? Not really. But a very good player.

rainman44

Bench
Chambers. Released so Munster can play centre. Only thing it could be.

I think its Chambers too but its to get Hoppa on a cheap enough deal so they can use that money for Munster and other good kids at the club, Munster will play in the 6.

hardbaby

Coach
Some big names being thrown around there. I'm guessing Hunt but happy to upgrade. Chambers or Korobeite would make my creature stir.

Latest posts