What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RWC 2015 Quarter finals

alien

Referee
They may have lost the game, but these Irish rugby fans won the day!

11148375_10153621904787856_5090287740781737144_o.jpg

Wizardman

First Grade
We are very fortunate to get out of that. A repeat performance like that, Argentina will win and win well.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
At least we don't have to play in front of what has effectively been a home crowd next week. That's 3 "local" teams in a row now. I'd expect a lot of neutrals would be going for Argentina but hopefully there's a decent Aussie turnout.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
At least we don't have to play in front of what has effectively been a home crowd next week. That's 3 "local" teams in a row now. I'd expect a lot of neutrals would be going for Argentina but hopefully there's a decent Aussie turnout.

Al the euro fans will be on the Argies now, you'll be hoping there's a big Aussie turnout. NZ/SA will be a more interesting crowd support wise- I have nfi who the neutral fans will go for there, hopefully NZ because we're not boring to watch like the saffas :lol: expat support should be pretty even in that one.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
As a Kiwi with Scottish heritage, the final result saddens me, hah!

Haven't seen the game so can't comment on whether the 'controversy' really was controversial or not, but just like any game in any code, if you haven't scored enough to get past potential dud decisions (regardless of what minute they occur in), then you don't 'deserve' to win.

Even though I've seen reports of Northern Hemisphere "failure", all of Wales, Scotland and Ireland can hold their heads up high with their performances throughout the Cup, England can suck it though hehe.

Next week gonna be tough to pick, South Africa have a knack of getting to us, don't expect that to be another blowout, and Argentina have improved leaps and bounds over previous years and Australia have had bouncing between good & bad it's hard to say what they'll bring on a given day.

And if it does end up being a NZ/Arg final, I would absolutely be fine with them winning, much to the chagrin of most of my rugby loving mates & family!!!!

Latest posts