What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peaky Blinders

Chook

First Grade
Anyone watching this Netflix show?

Story of a family criminal gang set in the early 1900's.

Have watched the first 4 episodes of season 1 and am impressed. Good story and production so far.

Chook.

Incorrect

Coach
Anyone watching this Netflix show?

Story of a family criminal gang set in the early 1900's.

Have watched the first 4 episodes of season 1 and am impressed. Good story and production so far.

Chook.

Yeah I've seen the first season and got about half way through the 2nd season so far... I find some of the dialogue a bit clichéd and predictable.... I find myself pre-empting some of the lines coming out of Sam Neill's character's mouth and same with the Polly character...

Not completely sold on it... not a show I could binge on like I can with Fargo, True Detective etc

elyod138

Bench
It's ok.

The acting and production values are very good, the writing holds it back.

It's not bad, it just doesn't grip you.

Spud

Juniors
Giving this show a shot, might fill the boardwalk empire gap somewhat

mackdadday

Juniors
This thread is bumped by order of the Peaky Blinders!

Just watched the first two seasons and looking forward to bootlegging three and four. Love all the characters except Grace who just seems to be a cardboard box who has been blown on to the set of an otherwise excellently acted show. Not a show to binge as previously mentioned but definiely has plenty of excitement. End of season two had me falling off the edge of the love seat. I am hoping season three turns into a musical.

vvvrulz

Coach
Bump again.

Just binged the entire four seasons, great show which as mentioned is mainly propped up by the production & the incredible performances all around. Doesn't rely heavily on plot, but doesn't have to.