What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

Tipster

Bench
I think you're about to be 0 from 3.

I think the value pick of the week is the Eels to beat the Cows.

Should have won both my bets last nights but unfortunately shoulda woulda coulda doesn't cut it in gambling.

Agree on Eels, think they run the Cows close.

Tipster

Bench
Dragons +4 over Sharks @ 1.92 (1 unit)
Dragons over Sharks @ 2.40 (1 unit)
Sharks/Dragons Under 38.5 @ 1.90 (1 unit)

Dragons +4/Titans +14.5 @ 3.63 (0.5 unit)

Last edited:
Earlier today the raiders were paying $2.10 to beat the knights next weekend. Not sure if it was an error on sportsbet but the raiders have now come in to $1.80. I got on them @ $4.75 13+. They are still paying $4 for 13+.

TITAN MAN

Juniors
COWBOYS V ROOSTERS

Another match that looks to be clear cut, however the cowboys attack is not flowing at the moment and that concerns me. In saying that the roosters are not in the greatest of form however that’s what
worries me, as teams can be up after a couple of poor showings albeit still without key players. With the cowboys coming back home after a loss, I expect them to click into gear more so than the roosters.
They just have to many superstars for them not too post too many points for the roosters at the moment. I expect JT and Morgan to control things here against their halvbes counterparts and that will mean
points. Coote at the back is in good form and he will play a big part too, the front row of scott and Tamou should get good yards against a weaker front row, and that will set the platform here, and if the
halves can play more direct here they will pile the points on. JT's kicking game should be too much for the roosters and they struggle with theirs atm with pearce out, hastings is not a great long kicker which
will mean better field position for the cows, and you cant give them that with the players in that side. The cowboys to strike back here in good fashion.

BOOKIES LINE MY RATING
COWBOYS: $1.25 COWBOYS: -12.5 @ $1.91 COWBOYS: $1.20
ROOSTERS: $4.40 ROOSTERS: +12.5 @ $1.91 ROOSTERS: $4.60

TIP: COWBOYS
BET: IM GOING TO PLAY DIFFERENTLY HERE AND BACK KANE LINNETT TO SCORE A TRY AND THE COWBOYS TO WIN @ $3.25.

BULLDOGS V EELS

My ratings have the Dogs clear cut winners here and I think they will win, but not sure by how much, given the eels found some form last week and this is a noted derby clash, which both sides will be up for.
David Klemmers exoneration from the juidiciary is a big boost fore the dogs and they will be at full strength with no injury concerns, and this is what worries me with Foran for the eels, especially as he himself
admits he is a week to week proposition and is only at 80%, which is not good enough at this level, that along with peats being out will weaken the eels to some extent although De Gois is a handy
replacement as he can defend. The dogs long kicking game is far superior to the eels with Mbye, and his ground form is outstanding at the moment. Hopoate out the back is carrying strong too from the
backfield, and rona is doing his bit too. I think the eels forwards can muscle up to the dogs here with that battle evenly poised but Mbye can get the dogs home, and with the dogs winning 12 of their last
14 battles in this one I believe they will grit this one out.

BOOKIES LINE MY RATING
BULLDOGS: $1.60 BULLDOGS: -4.0 @ $1.91 BULLDOGS: $1.25
EELS: $2.40 EELS: +4.0 @ $1.91 EELS: $3.70

TIP: BULLDOGS
BET: NO SINGLE BET HERE

KNIGHTS V RAIDERS

This is lopsided again on our ratings, but I do expect a whole lot of commitment here from the Knights, how long that effort will last remains to be seen. Whilst the effort can be there for 80, It is their
execution that is a worry, especially with the halves. I don’t expect the execution will be there to put enough points on over 80 minutes, and we know the raiders will probably score 24-30 I suspect, even
without their halves, and if seizer and austin were playing the raiders would be $1.01. I know they beat the roosters last week without them but they are travelling like busteds themselves, and I believe the
gap will not be much maybe 8-12 points in favour of the raiders after 80. The raiders bench is the best in the comp at the moment, you just have to look at their numbers and impact, so I expect them to be
the difference here. Jack Wighton, croker anmd williams too much pace around the knights ruck, and the experienced heads of fensom, soliola, frank paul will be too strong in the forwards. The knights will
have some points in them through mullen, uate and gagai, its whether they can get a decent drag into field position to put something on. But I expect the raiders to be winning by 8-12 points here.

BOOKIES LINE MY RATING
KNIGHTS: $2.40 KNIGHTS: +4.0 @ $1.91 KNIGHTS: $4.00
RAIDERS: $1.60 RAIDERS: -4.0 @ $1.91 RAIDERS: $1.35

TIP: RAIDERS

PANTHERS V BRONCOS

The ratings on this match are miles apart, and probably rightly so. The Panthers came out last week to play against the dogs, and had the better of play definitely in the first 40 with their contact and their ball
carrying, so they turned up, but it was the grit of the dogs that turned them away and the dogs were below their best, so I don’t know what that says against the broncos, who are so organised in both attack
and defence. If the broncos turn up at even 85% they will still win, they play very quick and although oates is missing, its not enough for the panthers to capitalize IMO. We saw the warriors come out firing
last week and the broncos handled that ambush comfortably, so I cannot find a reason as to why they wouldn’t handle the panthers, given they are so well structured defencively.
The panthers improved last week , but still no segeyaro which means 4-8 points, peachey will do a good job but he will tire if he is defending in the middle of the ruck
with those brisbane forwards running in behind there. If wallace defends in the middle then they’ll structure their attack like last week and that wont be good enough here.

BOOKIES LINE MY RATING
PANTHERS: $2.75 PANTHERS: +6.0 @ $1.91 PANTHERS: $4.10
BRONCOS: $1.50 BRONCOS: -6.0 @ $1.91 BRONCOS: $1.22

TIP: BRONCOS

TITANS V TIGERS

I can see this nearly being match of the round, the titans back at home and looking to hit back after a fair display against the storm, and the tigers come up here as arguably the form team of the comp. They
are playing a good brand of football and the titans have got some speed men as well as some skillful forwards. I have the tigers ahead here on my ratings, though I don’t think this will be as clear cut as that,
considering this will be their first game away from home, and their record over the past few years away has been horrible. It should be more of the same if it’s a dry tack on the gold coast, with brooks and
the in-form moses conducting their ship, looking to feed their speedy ouitside backs with plenty of ball. In saying that, mead, hoffman and roberts posess their own speed, I also think that the titans bench of
douglas, james and pulu have plenty of punch to worry the tigers middle third. I can see points here all round, it will be a matter of the titans using that sometimes gritty defence to stop the tigers scoring
more than they do.

BOOKIES LINE MY RATING
TITANS: $2.10 TITANS: +2.0 @ $1.91 TITANS: $2.50
TIGERS: $1.77 TIGERS: -2.0 @ $1.91 TIGERS: $1.60

TIP: TITANS

WARRIORS V STORM

So here we have a lopsided ratings chart and the books are tossing up $2.00 about the storm to win?? Have I got it ridiculously wrong or have the bookies, so no matter what the storm are about 75% overs
with any bookmaker in the country, so no matter if we thought the warriors could win, we have to bet up on the storm because of the price. The storm should just suffocate this mob out of the game. Their
structured defence and attack should be winning this for them im sure of it. I can see the warriors coming out guns blazing again, but if the storm can be within 6 or leading around the 65 minute mark, their
big guns should come over the top towards the end of the match. Munster is in scintallating form and with him coming from the back off cronk and green , and the warriors defence don’t man up right he
will punch holes in them. The storm also have their big boppers in Bromwich, proctor and tohu harris wanting to put in big games in their native land so there is no advantage to the warriors in the forwards
whatsoever. The outside men in munster, chambers, koroibete and co , should also have them covered for speed, so if its dry I cant see how the warriors can win considering the form they are in. I will be backing
the storm here at the price boys.

BOOKIES LINE MY RATING
WARRIORS: $1.84 WARRIORS: -1.5 @ $1.91 WARRIORS: $4.20
STORM: $2.00 STORM: +1.5 @ $1.91 STORM: $1.20

TIP: STORM
BET: THE STORM HAVE TO BE BET DUE TO PRICE

DRAGONS V SOUTHS

This is one of those games where I don’t know what is going to happen, my ratings have souths well clear in all areas, however my gut is telling me something different and from past experiences it tells me
to not invest. I see this as a ratings moral, but sometimes you have to line up the formlines and this is probably a classic example. Dragons get rolled by 2 by the storm and they should have won that if not for
the officials discraceful blunders, then they go to shark park and come up with rubbish, they will not play that badly again this year that’s for sure and certain, so it’s a forget game. Souths destroy both the
roosters and the knights, now lets be honest here those two teams have so many players out or debuting its not funny and if they played each other right now, how on earth could you pick the winner with
any confidence. So the rabbits look like world beaters, and clearly they are playing well, they just havent played any quality whatsoever, so the formlines for me are not that far apart. I still think the
Dragons pack is as good as any in the comp, they just had a real bad day last week, with errors you only see in ther u13's, but all sides do have those days, Marshall and widdop are as good as any pair in the
comp on their day, and dugan goes back to fullback so I expect a marked improvement, and I cant see them aallowing gaping holes in their defensive line like the knights and roosters gifted the bunnies so
I think this will be a close match and I will bet accordingley.

BOOKIES LINE MY RATING
DRAGONS: $3.15 DRAGONS: +7.5 @ $1.91 DRAGONS: $2.50
SOUTHS: $1.28 SOUTHS: -7.5 @ $1.91 SOUTHS: $1.65

TIP: DRAGONS
BET: THE DRAGONS ARE WAY OVER THE ODDS HERE , SO I WILL STAKING A SMALL WIN BET STRAIGHT OUT AND PLAYING HARD AT THE LINE.

MANLY V SHARKS

This will be a good game I think and I can see manly winning here purely on the bounce back factor, I don’t rate cronulla that highly, and I saw something in manly last week that should see them win here at brookie
although the price is not right. Daly Cherry Evans has been interviewed this week and they pumped him and nate myles, I can see them firing right up here and giving it to the sharks in defence, and I think
that will set the tone for the match. Cronulla come off a good win last week but it was set up for them, first home game, big crowd, Sunday afternoon anmd the dragons just didn’t turn up so there is no
form reference there. I expect myles, trjobevic, starling and co to rip in here and set this up, and if Brett Stewart plays they will win. Im hearing he will play, he still has until Monday night which they will
give him right up until kick off. So the daunting task here for the sharks is to travel to brookie on a Monday night in front of a fierce crowd and I think it will be too much for them as good as their win was
last week. I expect it will be close probably 2-6 points in it as my ratings have the teams unseperated, manly just.

BOOKIES LINE MY RATING
MANLY: $1.85 MANLY: -1.0 @ $1.91 MANLY: $1.91
SHARKS: $2.00 SHARKS: +1.0 @ $1.91 SHARKS: $1.91

TIP: MANLY
BET: MANLY ARE NO VALUE HERE SO I WILL THROW THEM IN A MULTI AS I THINK THEY WILL BE WINNING.

ROUND 3 FINAL TIPS AND SUGGESTED BETS

COWBOYS
BULLDOGS
RAIDERS
BRONCOS
TITANS
STORM
DRAGONS
SEA-EAGLES

SUGGESTED BETS
COWBOYS : COWBOYS TO WIN AND KANE LINNETT TO SCORE A TRY - @ $3.25
BULLDOGS: NO SINGLE BET HERE
RAIDERS: NO SINGLE BET HERE
BRONCOS: NO SINGLE BET HERE
TITANS: NO SINGLE BET HERE
STORM: STORM STRAIGHT - @ $2.00
DRAGONS: DRAGONS STRAIGHT - @ $3.25 AND +7.5 @ $1.91
SEA-EAGLES: NO SINGLE BET HERE

BEST MULTI - (SPORTSBET PICK YOUR OWN LINE)
COWBOYS: -5.5 @ $1.43

TITANS: +12.5 @ $1.28

DRAGONS: +8.5 @ $1.78
SEA-EAGLES: +6.5 @ $1.36

@ $4.43.

TITAN MAN

Juniors
Hope some of you got on the suggested bets, perfect betting round with 4 x single bets saluting and the multi getting up too at a nice price.