What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are our bitches

betcats

Referee
Nice bump. I almost felt a touch of sympathy for the Dragons last night but this is a good reminder of the dark days of 2009-2011.

Big Pete

Referee
I heard whispers that your mother gave birth to a genius.

Classy.

Those rumours were doing the rounds on social media Johnsy. Doesn't sound as if it has any legs - perhaps wishful thinking.

Vaisefuder

Juniors
Classy.

Those rumours were doing the rounds on social media Johnsy. Doesn't sound as if it has any legs - perhaps wishful thinking.

Exactly. "Hearing whispers" can be translated as "Read something on Facebook and wanted to pretend like I have actual contacts within the NRL".

And not that his opinion is worth a hell of a lot, but the Mole said it wasn't involving a QLD club anyway.

some11

Referee
Arguably the worst form we've been in since 2013 and they still can't get the job done.

DeeJ

Bench
I actually had a nightmare a few days ago that the Broncos lost to the Dragons 75-10. Let's hope it's not a premonition.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
If 2nd place wasn't at risk, I'd almost be tempted to tank this upcoming game just to see the Cows miss the 8. Then again doing the likes of Johnsy a favor doesn't ring too well in the ears either

This Year?

Immortal
If 2nd place wasn't at risk, I'd almost be tempted to tank this upcoming game just to see the Cows miss the 8. Then again doing the likes of Johnsy a favor doesn't ring too well in the ears either

Don't worry. Broncos just have to play for 20 minutes then watch us tard it up for the next 60 in a hilarious attempt of catch up footy. Bennett could rest Milf, Nikorima and Boyd while Hunt run rings around us.

gregstar

Referee
The likes of _Johnsy, Willow, Gregstar etc sure are scarce at the current time. 7 in a row sure would sting I guess.
Take jowls as your coach & see how often you visit other message boards.

I can't be bothered worrying about my team or your team or any team. Basically these message boards are simply a gomer hunt. Find & laugh at.

There simply aren't enough in your group. Broncodroid was special as was another cretin whose name eludes me. On the whole your fanbase in here is above knuckle-draggers so there is no reason to indulge.

Furthermore league has been relatively boring for 15+ years. So whether we do well or you, I couldn't give a rats.

Latest posts