What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

French train-on squad announced

langpark

First Grade
From this 37-man squad, there are 6 (non-Catalans Dragons) players playing in Super League and 1 in the NRL. I think they can form a decent starting XIII out of this if all hands are on deck this time around...

2rdiyi9.jpg

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
all depends on the coach as usual. looks good on paper, usually very lackluster on the field. can't see it being any different.

deluded pom?

Coach
Why have they chosen a squad now? Is it just for training purposes as they don't have any games scheduled that I'm aware of? Surprised Larroyer is in there as he hasn't played for a couple of months. I agree with mdc, the sum of the French team is usually a lot weaker than the individual parts.

Storm13

Juniors
Didn't Bosc retrie from internationals like Elima and Mounis?

Wouldn't be surprised if they all put there hand up come next year as well as maybe Carney and Anderson???

Hopefully depending on who wins the FFR elections we can finally see the first step in the French trying to step up to the next level.

langpark

First Grade
Why have they chosen a squad now? Is it just for training purposes as they don't have any games scheduled that I'm aware of? Surprised Larroyer is in there as he hasn't played for a couple of months. I agree with mdc, the sum of the French team is usually a lot weaker than the individual parts.
I think I read on the FFRXIII site that they're assembling the squad for a two-day training camp in two weeks from now. To answer your question, I suppose they've done it so as to coincide with the end of the French domestic season, which is this weekend.

Latest posts