What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Regarding the NZ show, I wonder if we'll get a Highlight Reel of sorts now with Jericho, not being listed in a match and all.

That would be cool, but would really love to see him actually wrestle the only time he's been here!

Latest update by Dainty has Jericho v Finn! Awesome!

I gotta say there's a lot of great entrances alone up and down the card!
New Day (oooooooooh Aucklandddddddddd!) & Wyatts (feat. fireflies) should be a standout!

Getting excited again!

Parra Pride

Coach
All of the Battleground matches went the way I would've picked for the first time in a few months, good to see Ambrose hold onto the title and looking like he may be a little more that just a transitional champ.

Wato

Juniors
Was a really good PPV. Great match between Owens and Zayn and great to see Ambrose retain the belt gives smackdown a big boast. With Ambrose looking like he will move onto Wyatt( will be good to see him finally get a main event feud) and Styles vs Cena Smackdown should be pretty good in the lead up to summer slam. Bayley finally getting her main roster debut was well deserved I expect she will come up full time after the asuka program is over.

lafai

Bench
I'm guessing wrestlers from Mars will be competing for the Universal Championship. Also Finn better f**king win the fatal 4 way. Why Roman is even getting a shot is beyond me.